• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You can just pick it up at midnight at the 24 hour Walmart. It's usually dead.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I decided to open up the two new QTT threads for XY since some people have gotten their games early. Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Will Walmart have them though? I remember with BW2 some didn't until a few days later.
Lucky people and their early games. I want my Sylveon now. ;.;

Reactions: EB

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Will Walmart have them though? I remember with BW2 some didn't until a few days later.
Lucky people and their early games. I want my Sylveon now. ;.;
Same thing happened to be for B2W2 and I had to go back the next day. UGH DYING HERE.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Well, at least it's better than the derp-up that was Pokemon Conquest. Remember that? Pokemon (the official site) announced that it was gonna be released on some date and it turns out everywhere is releasing it the /next/ day. Talk about irritating.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Aaaah trade is already picking up and X and Y aren't even officially available yet D:

Reactions: EB

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I feel so left out. I want to play.

CRYING RN

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Well, at least it's better than the derp-up that was Pokemon Conquest. Remember that? Pokemon (the official site) announced that it was gonna be released on some date and it turns out everywhere is releasing it the /next/ day. Talk about irritating.
I just wanted to say that I love your sig.

I probably won't get the midnight release. CBA to drive okay.

Years
Hello people, i see we are all excited for the release of X and Y. I'm looking for people interested in breeding and/or creating the best Pokemon in terms of IVs, EVs, movesets e.c.t for Pokemon X and Y, which will all be compiled on to a game save.

I am aiming to have all the new pokemon made in a way that will allow them to battle to the highest standard that they are capable of achieving. So there is lots of time to discuss movesets, roles and items to be used for each Pokemon.

PM me preferably i guess (with your desired role) because i assume this forum will move fast due to the near release of X and Y. I look forward to your participation, any contribution is helpful.

Role ideas:
Move set designer
Pokemon obtainer
Chain breeder
IV breeder
EV trainer
Pokemon leveler

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Trade Corner is finally getting a decent amount of traffic.
\o/ woot

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I had to start mine later than I planned due to moving all weekend (still got the kitchen at the old place to finish cleaning out today... frustrations all around).

But I did manage to play long enough to get to the battle with the Proffessor, and spent two housr soft resetting to get a female Squirtle. On my copy of Y. On X I am about to face the first gym leader, but I will plan on resetting for a female Charmander when I get to the Proff, wish me luck.

Anyone else NOT playing it in English? I'm playing it in German on my X(although yes, playing in English on my Y). I wish this had been an option in previous generations.

Kind of curious. With previous Generations if I was able to order a German copy of say Platinum would it play on my North American DS, or would I need a German DS as well? I am thinking that it would be nice to play Platinum in German, although mostly to RNG things in it(or to do that with HG/SS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back