• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow, tomorrow is your birthday! Dang, I better wish a Happy Birthday tomorrow then. Oh thanks! I liked my sig of him too, but I recently changed it. I still won't forget about Michael Jackson...he was the best performer in the whole world. Anyway, glad you been doing good. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey! How have you been doing? How was your birthday, btw? Did you get nice gifts?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I've been doing great! My birthday was great! I got a ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for my cake. It was really yummy! I didn't really get any gifts, but I did get 45 dollars with my birthday card. I used it to buy Persona 4 at Game Stop. It's a really fun game. ^_^

Also, I did watch Shirley on my birthday. too. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow, that is pretty cool. It seems you had a wonderful birthday. ^^ I am glad. Yeah sometimes not getting gifts is alright. For the most part I get money for my birthday, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man, another Pokemon game? Platinum just came out and now there is another one Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Too many Pokemon games, lol.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Man, another Pokemon game? Platinum just came out and now there is another one Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Too many Pokemon games, lol.
This one's got some exciting technology coming with it!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Well I really like the profile avatar you have of Sherley, its sooo pretty. She's not ugly, she's pretty, and her voice fits her so well. Her eyes are so green and beautiful.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years

Well, these ones are remakes of Gold And Silver. We'll get to go to Johto and Kanto again in them. Plus it will have stuff from Crystal like Eusine. As well as many new events and new areas added to Johto. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. They are remakes from the other games, I see. I thought they were brand new, lol. I guess that is alright. I still need to play Diamond though.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Wow, you ignored my compliment. *sniffle*

I'm sorry! I did see your quote. Thanks for the compliment! ^_^ Shirley is so pretty. <3

Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking. ^_^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
I'm sorry! I did see your quote. Thanks for the compliment! ^_^ Shirley is so pretty. <3

Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking. ^_^

Oh! Sorry to butt in but my sis at the end of May bought me Planium..... The week it came out I mean to say. Its coolie!

Back