• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm non-supporter color now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
The green used for supporters now is the exact same shade of green used for the standard users on the Conway style. Just thought I'd point that out... because now everyone is the same color for me. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, changing themes is all I can think of to do. I doubt they're gonna go back and change a theme... :( Though that does sound like a funny sight and I'm tempted to check it out. lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
There were blue color conflicts with the old supporter color in some skins (moreso than green, even!) so it's really the exact same situation.

Years
Honestly, I don't really think its a big deal because supporter nicks are italicized on all parts of the forum and they have badges showing the tier they are in by their posts and on their profiles, so there are multiple ways that you can tell if a user is a supporter or not. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Years
I remember back when Supporters had blue names and I was using the Nimbasa's Shining Beauty skin and I had trouble telling Supporters and regular members apart cos they were almost the same color.

If you're having such difficulty, try changing skins like what everyone else said. I'm using Chromatic cos it makes regular members have plain grey names, so I can differentiate them from Supporters better. That was probably why I ditched Nimbasa's Shining Beauty back then.

Pinta77

Oh wow! Just noticed that haha :P Green is a nice change from blue though, even if they are identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back