• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon A Legend Tail

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
name:Wasay
Experience:Spriting. (Trainer, Pokemon, Ow's)
Time zone:GMT 5+
How much time you can be online:Not that much this month, my final exams are starting soon. I have Summer Vacation after that, though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2014
I have a question, How does one add , if using a 3rd gen game, a 4th or 5th gen pokemon

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
name:Wasay
Experience:Spriting. (Trainer, Pokemon, Ow's)
Time zone:GMT 5+
How much time you can be online:Not that much this month, my final exams are starting soon. I have Summer Vacation after that, though.

Ok your added and you will add sprite of unova region. I will send you the rom soon and i will tell you where to download the sprite ok ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS OUR HACK IS RELEASED IN PROGRESSION THREAD CHECK NOW

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Ok your added and you will add sprite of unova region. I will send you the rom soon and i will tell you where to download the sprite ok ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS OUR HACK IS RELEASED IN PROGRESSION THREAD CHECK NOW

Alright, sure. I'll try to do it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Do you still need the Professor intro edited? Is there anything I can still do to help?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I have added many of BW OW in a fire red rom and they are working good! Good news for us, I'll add them into the hack rom when demo is released!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Let me explain better:
Name: i'm known by Gelius
Specialty: Mapping (Basic) and Warps (Basic)
Time zone: I don't know where you live... Sorry but if i don't know where do you live i cant know my time zone
How much can you be online: Don't know but sincerely i share this computer so maybe normally 1-2 hours or i don't know...
Why i might be usefully: i want to support you OK?
I'm waiting your answer...
Oh and also friends call me Gel?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
yeah maybe...
but i live in portugal so...

Also you can call me Gel!

Back