• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! for being a Serperior Lover.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I order you to add a 'Meowth Lover' bar in that little changing userbar.

DARKPOKEBALL: Bonus points if it's a 'Chainsaw Meowth Lover'

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Now, I shall eat some ice cream and have some soda.

*a few minutes later*

DARKPOKEBALL: Bro...you just ate Vanillite...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I did what now?! So now there's an ice cream pokemon?! What the--What is this?! This is why I stick to Kanto through Hoenn.

DARKPOKEBALL: Dude...just accept change. Seriously.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: No. I'm going to stick to what I grew up with.

DARKPOKEBALL: You never grew up. You were created.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: SHUT UP!! *cries*

darkpokeball

Years
Banned for failing to acknowledge that it was Chainsaw Meowth that accidently ate that Vanillite, not me!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Ooh...I feel sick...as if I just ate a pokemon

DARKPOKEMON: Vanillite is a pokemon.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I know...pretending it's a Digimon helps the guilt go away.

DARKPOKEBALL: What's wrong with Digimon?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I just don't like them. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to barf in that pile of trash over there....*BARF*

DARKPOKEBALL: Dude...you just barfed on a bunch of Trubbish.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: WHAT?! NOw there's garbage pokemon?!

darkpokeball

Years
Banned! for loving Latias forever!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: ...I just got beat up by a group of agitated Trubbish...the smell is horrible. Where's a pokemon ranger to calm them down when you need one?

DARKPOKEBALL: Dude you banished them all to the Nether Realm when Ukele Pichu copied Chainsaw Meowth.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: But I never banished that PIchu! It's my friend!

DARKPOKEBALL: Hey, I've heard that now there's a Sunglasses Sandile.

*awkward silence*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Well...if everyone is copying me, then I might as well help the flow get started. Hey! Gameplayer56! Your Latias is now a...*places accesory upon Latias* RAINCOAT LATIAS!!!

DARKPOKEBALL: You need to get better at this...

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because your Latias made my meowth cry when it destroyed the raincoat.CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I'm okay now... no more Raincoat Latias. However, introducing...*places accesory on Latias* Ta-Da! Blonde-Wig Latias!DARKPOKEBALL: So that's what Latias would look like if it was a blonde....

Back