• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some things you don't like about PC o.0;

Years
We all know that there are some things that we wish weren't on PC, or things that are done here.So what is yours, so maybe we can get an idea of what to change.I don't like how people abuse rep just cause they see that you have alot and they are jealous or someting.
Also people caring about post count so much.

This is not to turn into a flaming,bashing,whinint thread please stick to the topic and say some things that you may wanna see changed.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Sometimes, the rudeness of people.

And I'm sometimes afraid to post in fear of my post being contradicted or just...given a bad comment on. >_>

Years
Everything I cant stand the place!!! XD j/k I actually love it here, I have seen no faults as of yet....though I did get that rude reply at my intro thread x_x...dont know WHAT I did to deserve that ;-;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
You just came here :P J/k Err... I'm sure there's a thread on this, but until Miyu finds it (I've looked and failed) it stays open XD Anyways, the three things I hate about PC are the flamers, spammers and n00bs ^_^ The three types of people everyone hates!

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
RagingDragon said:
Everything I cant stand the place!!! XD j/k I actually love it here, I have seen no faults as of yet....though I did get that rude reply at my intro thread x_x...dont know WHAT I did to deserve that ;-;

I hate some of the rude people that are on this forum and the spammers (even thought I used to be a big spammer my self), and flamers!!! But most of the people I talk to are normally kind (its the same on every other forum Im on)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Eh, I love PC! ^___^ But there is some matters that are despicable in some sort. O__o I don't like to see spammers and flamers and the fact of people ignoring or hurting some others' feelings.

I always will love PC and I hope I haven't offended anyone any way. ^__^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
If I say what I hate, I'll get flamed. -_-

Oh well.

I hate how they talk so badly about me in the staff lounges. Honestly...

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
RagingDragon said:

Yeah, I saw that and I was like... wtf?! o.o

PC is a very nice place... really is nothing that I could find that I would like to see changed. Except of course spammers/flamers/bashers and the like. And people who are just plain rude drive me up the wall.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Mr Cat Dog said:
You just came here :P J/k Err... I'm sure there's a thread on this, but until Miyu finds it (I've looked and failed) it stays open XD Anyways, the three things I hate about PC are the flamers, spammers and n00bs ^_^ The three types of people everyone hates!
I can't find it either... o.o; Infact, I've never seen this thread before. MCD, maybe you're referring to "What you like about PC?" >.>;

Cough, anyways... I dislike the... drama that goes around here, one day I pop up and... *poof*, everything is different. xD;

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
1) Staff members who abuse their powers.
2) All these inactive staff members lately, yet nothing is done about them.
3) Biased staff.
4) People and staff who make stupid suggestions with no logic behind them.
5) People who think they're above the staff.

I could go on for hours...

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
^ *hopes that she's not one of them* xD;;;;

Is PC that rude? >.>; There was this forum that I joined, and I think I ventured into the wrong territory, and got yelled at and a sarcastic reply. <.<;

I also hate the n00bs that join and go around flaming people. ;_;

Blade

You don't understand me.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Just a couple of things I don't particulary like.

1. How huge some peoples signatures are.
2. Flamers and spammers.

Everything else I'm fine with.

aRedMoon

Years
Miyu-chan said:
Cough, anyways... I dislike the... drama that goes around here, one day I pop up and... *poof*, everything is different. xD;
But that's what keeps the PC staff flamefest active~ :O

The day that the staff all get along is the day that PC dies :P

Sawyer

���
Years
i hate how fast things move, and i hate when people spell flamers like spammers. (i.e. "flammers") XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Flamers(kinda, usually if its against the staff, dunno y i dont care if its directed to me XD)
Spammers(Actually i find these guys amusing(AKA i tend to hang out aroud the unknown dungeon amusing myself with how people got banned/y things got closed)
n00bs(see Flamers and Spammers)
Non-Terms and Agreement readers(I hate myself? XD, or is it i just wanna see everyone else waste their time reading it XD)

nope nothing else...oh and hates #4 is invalid XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
The things I hate are n00bs, flamers, spammers, long signatures (Not particualrily the person with it) and people that cant take constructive criticism >.<*thinks of one person we all know can't take that*

Pokemon_Veteran

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
JKaizer said:
But that's what keeps the PC staff flamefest active~ :O

The day that the staff all get along is the day that PC dies :P
lol, really? xD; But still it's kinda akward for me to pop in and say, "How are you all doing today? xDDD"

aRedMoon

Years
Miyu-chan said:
lol, really? xD; But still it's kinda akward for me to pop in and say, "How are you all doing today? xDDD"
Hey, at least it isn't the same boring thing every day :(

"Drama makes [the] PC go 'round"

Back