• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Pokémon Silver Wing

opp.png

Hack of
badge-firered.png

Introduction

My name is pachel22 most of you know me of my older hacks pokemon celebi's return or even pokemon courage or from one of my newest hack pokemon explorer I quited it for a while so i can concentrate on this hack this is a silver remake.

Story

you start of to be a pokemon trainer in new bark town.
youre goal is to become the worlds greatest pokemon trainer so first you need to defeat gyms and then you need to head for the pokemon league to claim the title of best pokemon trainer ever.

Features

*More trainers then in gold
*New enemy
*All 386 pokemon catchable
*New pallete
*New tiles

screens:

screen1.png
screen2.png
screen3.png

pokemonsilverwing1.png
pokemonsilverwing.png
pokemonsilverwingqp0.png

Banners

Spoiler:

At the moment:
working on some scripts

Special thanks

thethethethe repairing event.

credits

Marnic (for the boy sprite and overworlds)semele when you read this remove this extra added text the sprites that are in are made by marmic and not by zel i got his permsion
Kyledove (for the tree tile)
zel (some tiles and the overworld of the boy sprite)
foofatron (pallete and edited kyledove tree)

Last edited:

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Isn't the main trainer ow sprite stolen from Zel's Pokemon Shiny Gold? it looks Exactly the same!

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
First shiny Gold returns, and now comes somebody remaking silver! Good Luck, Because this means now we have:

Pokemon Shiny Gold
Pokemon Silver Wing
Pokemon Crystal Shards

We got the whole series being remade!
Good Luck again, dragonhacker!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Not bad, this looks like the start of a good Silver remake.But New Bark Town looks a little, odd. there are to many headbutt trees.

well about the headbutt trees you see down at that image i put the original house tere mre new's to come soon

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Isn't the main trainer ow sprite stolen from Zel's Pokemon Shiny Gold? it looks Exactly the same!

Read the credits,
It says:
credits

Marnic (for the boy sprite and overworlds)semele when you read this remove this extra added text the sprites that are in are made by marmic and not by zel i got his permsion
Kyledove (for the tree tile)
zel (some tiles and the overworld of the boy sprite)
foofatron (pallete and edited kyledove tree)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
necrod said:
This looks great! What I'd say is to make the tiles much darker. And try to make your own overworlds.

well i'm searching for a spriter for the overworlds and okay i will make the pallete darker

okay people i search someone with photshop who can make a nicer support banner with a lugia on it

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
well about the headbutt trees you see down at that image i put the original house tere mre new's to come soon

You did what with the who now:cross-eye Um, So are you trying to say those trees replace a house, which you have yet to add. You could have just ut the house, but with to connection, I mean, it is not like we can play the game using screenshots.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
You did what with the who now:cross-eye Um, So are you trying to say those trees replace a house, which you have yet to add. You could have just ut the house, but with to connection, I mean, it is not like we can play the game using screenshots.

i'm saying that those arent the latest screenshots yet and about revamped sprites and items i got permsion of coronis and hackmew for using them so they apear in the credits to

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
For some reason, I think that the main map looks too much like ShinyGold, apart from the palette and trees, the houses are in the same spot, the headbutt trees aswell. But about the little patch with the headbutt trees and flowers, isn't that a bit random :P You should add a tree there or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
like i tolled about that there's a house the house that whas there in pokemon silver though and about the maps and stuff this is gone be a whole thing different because this includes the orange islands people and no kanto this i had to say so bye bye suprise

♠εx

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
I could make the banner for you :P.

It'll be here today :D.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
oh thanks wich kind of banner is it a big banner like the lugia on the first post or a nice suport banner

♠εx

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Well, don't need to answer that question cause i'm done :P.
It's pretty basic.

silverwingpf4.gif

Code:
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/4726/silverwingpf4.gif

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I created a couple user bars for silver wing, but I'm not sure which one you'd want (If any) to use. There are three of them and you can see them in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back