• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Looks really nice but the trees dont look natural at all :(

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
the story is a little plain no offense it just looks as the same as the regular story

Ace

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well the story is going to be changed because the orange islands wil include

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah blade/blue sonic there will be orange islands in it but nothing like new areas

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
ah you finally brought this to PC. well as I said before, keep up the good work, and don't abandon this hack like the other's. try to make it as fresh and interesting as possible
good luck!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Unlike your previous hacks, this one seems to be nice looking, and the palletes you used are nice to eyes. Umm... It seems like you revamped radio from GSC series, but I would recommend you to pay more attention to shading details overall. Then, use default lab door and make wooden signs and the whole brown pallete brighter. I like the hack and wish you good luck, we will soon compete to achieve some good results heh. So, see ya!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Could I help out? I could make a Banner for you.

And I could Script, Map, Sprite, Beta Test :), and Overworld Sprite. PM me or post here if you want me to work for you, I could also be a Tiler for you, though I'm not much of use with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
i sended you a pm about helping necrod

Matt NG thanks for youre coment

pokemonmaster_41 yeah but this will be diferent then shineygold

here people 1 new screen:

Last edited:

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
Years
looks like a good silver hack.as a request,can you make some starters appear in the wild or as a prize or somthing? thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah theres a new starter event elm is'nt in the lab and his daughter comes to you and lend you a ....... to go to elm.

more i dont tell

jj5222

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
that sounds like a good idea to have in the game this hack looks gd

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
Looks interesting. This a gold/silver remake or something different? The last picture looks nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah this is an silver remaked with new events and more stuff you will find out when my pre-alpha is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back