• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
well i honestly dont know where to go to hack test them but if there is a problem with any of these pokemon i will happily trade back

my FC is in my sig

Okay well if any of them are flawless im not interested unless theyre checked, otherwise, if they turn out to be hacked ill PM/VM you.

Years
Okay well if any of them are flawless im not interested unless theyre checked, otherwise, if they turn out to be hacked ill PM/VM you.

alright do you still want to continue with the trade? if so meet me in wifi

where do you go to hack test your pokemon?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
alright do you still want to continue with the trade? if so meet me in wifi

where do you go to hack test your pokemon?

Ask ~RNC~ she will happily do it, or maybe Nero_Forever, yes ill still trade ill just finish this trade, add your fc and cya in wi-fi!

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
i saw the shiny charizard,raikou, and swampert can u look at my trades and see wat u want

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
well problem is i have many shinys on my diamond version but i also have many masterballs in ther too
but i need masterballs for my soul silver

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
well problem is i have many shinys on my diamond version but i also have many masterballs in ther too
but i need masterballs for my soul silver

I'll trade the masterballs to your soul silver, then you switch games and trade me the shinies, ill clone them and trade them back?

Last edited:
Years
Yanmega,
Suicune (JAP),
Ninjask, Jolly,
Raikou, Timid,
Torterra, Adamant,
FLAWLESS LEGIT Milotic, Modest,
Crobat, Jolly,
Groudon, Adamant,

Offering:

Events
Yohokama Pikachu
Poketopia Pikachu
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
10 Aniv Celebi
10 Aniv Raikou
10 Aniv Ho-Oh
10 Aniv Lugia
10 Aniv Suicune
10 Aniv Entei
MYSTRY Mew
PCP Pichu
Negai Boshi Jirachi
BABA Flygon
TRU Regigigas

Ev'd
Naugty Flygon
Adamant Shiny Hitmontop
Brave Shiny Typhlosion
Rash Shiny Heatran
Jolly Breloom
Adamant Tyranitar
Hasty Weavile
Naive Infernape
Jolly Heracross
Modest Shiny Magmotar
Adamant Shiny Blaziken

Shiny
Gible
Corphish
Togepi
Chikorita
Riolu
Articuno
Zapdos
Latias
Gyarados

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Hey Sam, the corphish is fine ^^

Okay sure dude, whenever im next on ill trade you :)

Yanmega,
Suicune (JAP),
Ninjask, Jolly,
Raikou, Timid,
Torterra, Adamant,
FLAWLESS LEGIT Milotic, Modest,
Crobat, Jolly,
Groudon, Adamant,

Offering:

Events
Yohokama Pikachu
Poketopia Pikachu
Poketopia Electivire
Poketopia Magmortar
10 Aniv Celebi
10 Aniv Raikou
10 Aniv Ho-Oh
10 Aniv Lugia
10 Aniv Suicune
10 Aniv Entei
MYSTRY Mew
PCP Pichu
Negai Boshi Jirachi
BABA Flygon
TRU Regigigas

Ev'd
Naugty Flygon
Adamant Shiny Hitmontop
Brave Shiny Typhlosion
Rash Shiny Heatran
Jolly Breloom
Adamant Tyranitar
Hasty Weavile
Naive Infernape
Jolly Heracross
Modest Shiny Magmotar
Adamant Shiny Blaziken

Shiny
Gible
Corphish
Togepi
Chikorita
Riolu
Articuno
Zapdos
Latias
Gyarados

Naive Infernape
Rash Shiny Heatran
Modest Shiny Magmotar
Adamant Shiny Hitmontop
Zapdos
Latias
Articuno

Natures on the zapdos, articuno and nature and OT of latias please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
i would like the following : Groudon, Adamant, 394/431/307/195/188/186, Drought, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw.
Darkrai (JAP), Modest, 271/185/209/399/212/348, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater. ( maybe also the exact replica but timid and highest speed possible)
Swampert, Adamant, 399/350/211/185/216/136, Torrent, Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake.
Tyranitar, Adamant, 402/403/245/175/223/142, Sand Stream, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.

i also need a garchomp with sand viel adamant or jolly max ivs in attack and speed and 252 atk 4hp 252 speed moveset: outrage, EQ , fire fang, swords dance ( i dont know if u can make this?)

ty CMT (also pm if u need any pokemon)

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
i would like the following : Groudon, Adamant, 394/431/307/195/188/186, Drought, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw.
Darkrai (JAP), Modest, 271/185/209/399/212/348, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater. ( maybe also the exact replica but timid and highest speed possible)
Swampert, Adamant, 399/350/211/185/216/136, Torrent, Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake.
Tyranitar, Adamant, 402/403/245/175/223/142, Sand Stream, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.

i also need a garchomp with sand viel adamant or jolly max ivs in attack and speed and 252 atk 4hp 252 speed moveset: outrage, EQ , fire fang, swords dance ( i dont know if u can make this?)

ty CMT (also pm if u need any pokemon)

I dont have the darkrai timid, but i do have a shiny UT darkrai thats timid. Also my garchomp is jolly max speed but not max attack and i can get outrage for it if youd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back