• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could bring 1 character for pokemon into your life, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
Years
When I say into your life, i mean, being your school friend or if you dont go to school, going to university/college with you :DD
or pretty much just being in your life, yup :3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
If I had to bring a Pokemon, it would probably be Blaziken, a loyal companion who's proven to be a very effective partner/battler/friend in the Pokemon games (not to mention he was the first-ever Pokemon that I owned). Plus, I'd so dominate in Pokemon battles during recess/lunch breaks and so forth.

If it had to be a person, it would most likely be Flannery. :cer_love: A beautiful hot girl with a nice midriff, seemingly skintight jeans, cute and upbeat/outgoing personality, and even shares my passion for Fire-type Pokemon! :D And her benevolent nature is such that she even goes as far to give the underused Fire-type Pokemon a chance, like Magcargo and Torkoal. :3 Plus, she's a Gym Leader, so she automatically has a high degree of respect and would have the excellent/Earwormy Hoenn Gym Leader battle theme accompanying her nearly every hour of the day whenever she's doing something awesome. :cer_boogie:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
this should apply to both people and pokemon. by the way, my choice for pokemon would be charizard because it would look badass to just fly around on a charizard. for a pokemon person, probably skyla. easygoing, fun, cool job, super hot without being dumb or too emotionally unavailable. plus no wierd obsessions like Gardenia has with grass types. Or candice because she seems really cute and totally my type

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
For pokemon I'd either bring Altaria or Erufuun, cause they're so fluffy <3 For pokemon character I'd bring N for sure! :DDDDDDDDDDDD <33

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I'll answer this question assuming you mean person, and not a Pokemon. I think I'd want to bring Jasmine. She's adorable and probably around my age, but whatever that's not too important. I think we could get along and we share the same love for Steel-types!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I would bring an Arcanine.

Why? Because it's my best pokemon and it's been on my pokemon team for 5 years (I transfered it from game to game).

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
For a Pokemon, Haunter, my favorite plus a ghost pokemon to protect me would be awesome

For a person, I'm not sure, maybe Cheren, he seems to be the kind of guy I'd get along with

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Cheren - he looks ok :3 & this is coming from a guy. But for real he is fun :D - and I would want Professor Oak too!

EDIT: for Pokemon Skitty!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
That's a hard decision. But it would definitely be one of the Pokemon in my sig card. Maybe Pidgeot since it would be fun to fly on its back. Or maybe Feraligatr to go swimming with. I don't know I can't decide! As for a person..hmm, maybe Red because he would great to train with.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
For a Pokemon, Persian. It would add to my air of elegance and class. Plus it's a kitty.

For a person, it would be Leaf from FR/LG, naturally. Because she is the very definition of awesome and the best looking character, human and Pokemon both, to come out of the Pokemon franchise.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well, for Pokémon definitely Tyranitar (well an egg at that time of course etc). But for character.. I really don't know, probably will edit this later but for now I'm gonna say Steven cause he's hot lmao.

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
Years
If it's a pokemon? Machamp. He would protect me from any people that you want to rob me.

A person would definitely be Claire. She seems to be that assertive yet confident and beautiful type of woman. And that's just my type, haha.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
Years
The pokemon I would bring into my life is Mewtwo! It could protect me from anyone who wanted to attack me.

If I wanted a person, it HAS to be Hilda for sure =D!!! She has the coolest hairstyle ever. Plus, her outfit is cute. Also, her shorts are the coolest pair of shorts ever! Plus, she would be my best friend for life! She is also the definition of the word cool =D!!!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Person, Skyla; yes you are reading correctly I would marry her!
Pokemon, Mighteyena, Migheyena would be my pet!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sabrina, since she's all knowing, psychic, and my favorite gym leader.
Pokémon would be a toss up between Pikachu, Alakazam, and Chillarmy.

I would being a Reshiram into my life, and I would marry the Reshiram!!!
We really didn't see that one coming.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
If it's pokemon then definitely my shiny espeon. I'd have him cheat on test and put the answers in my head lol If it was just a person though I'd say any professor so they would be able to give me a pokemon! :D #winning

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
for a Pokemon? I'd have to go with Pikachu. While it may be the sterotypical choice, Pikachu is small so I can keep him in my house with out to much trouble/concern, seems easy to maintain in terms of taking care of him and he is playful and loyal which makes him great overall companion.

As for a Human I would go with Anabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back