• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 You can say No Doubt are a guilty pleasure of mine. Their songs, especially their older stuff, are pretty good.

Starting to really dig these guys.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
2/10. Really not a Phineas and Ferbs fan. But the extra 2 credit goes to the Christmas song. I'm a sucker for Christmas.

Recently found myself liking Iron Maiden more and more.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
10/10
During elementary school, my mom used to listen to the radio in the morning and I would hear that song. I love it, great memories <3

Treecko

Years
10/10 Cause this is a classic.

My Chemical Romance fans have been waiting for 4 years for a studio version of this song. And it's finally here!

Last edited:

Sir Codin

MCR aren't really my thing.

Metropolis Pt.2: Scenes from a Memory is perhaps the best progressive metal album ever (although Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime ain't bad either).

Treecko

Years
10/10 Didn't need to click, that's one of my favorites off Ocean Eyes.

I was chatting with a few friends on turntable.fm and one of the played this one.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 Not a fan... it wasn't bad by any means, but I just didn't enjoy it.XD

time to stir things up a little:

Sir Codin

Not a fan of this type of music (I'm more of a "metalhead", in case anyone wasn't already aware), but it had a nice reggae flair to it.

I was thinking of the victims of the recent school shooting in Conneticuit while listening to this again today. Teared me up and if you follow my train of thought, you will too. Just...listen. Read along the lyrics if you can.

Treecko

Years
8/10 That's not normally my kind of music but it was beautiful.

Only occasionally I like a song on the top 40. This song is one of those exceptions.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
2/10 There's too much sounds going on at the same time, sounds like they don't know when to time their part =/

Anyone who saw the 1931 Dracula movie will recognize this in an instant =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back