• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Siren's Shoppe

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Welcome one and all to the Siren's Shoppe!

The Siren bids you welcome to her Shoppe. She offers breeding, hunting, and trading to all. But, before I let you enter, there are some things we must go over first.

1. I am awful with forums. Forgive me if it takes me a day or two to get to your post or PM. I have set up automatic notifications, so it will more than likely be less then that.
  2. Nature breeding is not an issue.
  3. I do my best at breeding for IV's. I have tons of Quads (4 perfect IV's) but Quints (5 perfect IV's) and Hex's (Flawless/6 perfect IV's) seem to allude me even with good parents. I am, however, willing to continue to try if you are dead set on a certain IV set up.
  4. Come the PokeBank, my list will increase fairly dramatically. Stay tuned!
  5. Have Pokerus and will spread! I have no issue with giving the pokerus to a random mon and trading it away, or even giving it to your bred pokemon.
  6. I will breed for certain pokeballs. If I have access to the pokemon I am willing to chain breed for the pokeball of your choice
  7. Egg Moves? I gotcha covered!
  8. I will not breed shiny pokemon. Waaaaay too much work. The only shines for trade are the ones that I have listed to trade, most likely caught, not bred.
  9. Check back often! I will be updating this page about once a week or so (prolly more often). I am working on filling my pokedex as best I can!
  10. I have access to a plethora of Friend Safaris. Don't hesitate to ask if I have access to the pokemon you are looking for.
  11. I own Pokemon Y and my boyfriend has Pokemon X. I will be more than happy to trade over exclusive pokemon from either version.
  12. Will EV train upon request. If desired to have a level one upon receiving the pokemon, specify this and I will super train as opposed to pokerus/hordes. Please specify numbers for desired EV's.

Now that it's been said, lets get on to business. I have my pokemon list separated mostly by their Main or first type.

Pokemon - Ability - Pokeball (if Female)
Note: Bold names and stats mean I am willing to trade the pokemon outright. Not bold means I'm willing to breed the pokemon, but not trade it.

Siren Specials!
This is where you will find Shinies and personally bred pokemon. Everything in the Specials list is up for trade. In the Nursery section, you will have one week after the date that will be posted there to claim one or more of these pokemon before they will be wonder traded. Limited supply and this will grow and shrink as I have time to breed.​

Spoiler:

Shiny Values (SV's)

Spoiler:

Bug

Spoiler:

Dark

Spoiler:

Dragon

Spoiler:

Electric

Spoiler:

Fairy

Spoiler:

Fighting

Spoiler:

Fire

Spoiler:

Flying

Spoiler:

Ghost

Spoiler:

Grass

Spoiler:

Ground

Spoiler:

Ice

Spoiler:

Normal

Spoiler:

Poison

Spoiler:

Psychic

Spoiler:

Rock

Spoiler:

Steel

Spoiler:

Water

Spoiler:

What I Want
This is what I'm looking for, for these trades. Overall, I am very, very flexible and -love- breeding. So don't worry too much about not having what I'm looking for, I'm very easy to negotiate with. Send a PM with any questions!

Spoiler:

As a final note, I am willing to trade most of my Mega Stones. If you would like to ask about any, please PM me!

Last edited:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Hey Khalei~ =3

can i adopt a female pumpkaboo and larvesta of your choosing aswell as;

Kangaskhan - Scrappy - Heal Ball; Adamant 31/x/31/x/x/31 Female

do not have alot to offer right now but can give you a 4 iv female elektrike =).

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Siren's Specials updated for the week of 11/25 - 12/2.

First come first serve on Mareep, Eevee, Litleo, Flabebe (blue), Scyther, and Poliwag! Remember I'm always taking requests!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Litleo (M) - Modest, Rivalry, 31\15\17\31\31\31
Mareep (M) - Modest, Static, 31\20\17\31\31\31
Poliwag (M) - Modest, Damp, 22\31\31\31\31\31

could i please adopt these? =3

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Sure thing, Abarai!

And avgfighterbutabrilliantscientist, I'll take a look but I can breed what you are looking for if you'd like :) And specific ball/gender/IV spread/egg moves/anything else I missed you are looking for? :D

EDIT: Trevenant (M) - Mild, Harvest, 31\14\15\1\31\12 IN an Ultra ball. Again, I'm willing to custom this for ya if you'd like :)

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
Years
Heya, I'm interested in the following:

Flabébé (F) - Bold, Symbiosis, 31\31\3\31\31\31
Poliwag (F) - Modest, Water Absorb, 31\20\31\20\31\31

JPN Helioptile - Sand Veil; Timid x/x/31/31/x/x
JPN Hawlucha - Unburden; Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/x
JPN Smeargle - Own Tempo; Impish 31/31/31/x/x/31

Of what I can offer:

Fletchling -Gale Wings; Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x; x/31/31/31/31/31
Squirtle - Rain Dish; Bold 31/31/31/x/31/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x; 31/31/31/31/x/31
Goomy - Gooey; Calm 31/31/31/31/x/31
Kangaskhan - Scrappy; Adamant 31/31/31/31/x/31; 31/31/x/31/31/31; x/31/31/31/31/31
Magikarp - Swift Swim; Adamant 31/31/x/31/31/31
Togepi (+Nasty Plot) - Serene Grace; Calm 31/31/x/31/31/31
Slowpoke - Regenerator; Bold x/31/31/31/31/31; 31/31/31/x/31/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x
Gastly - Levitate; Modest 31/31/x/31/31/31; 31/31/31/31/x/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x
Honedge - No Guard; Brave 31/31/31/x/31/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x
Zangoose (+Night Slash, Disable, Metal Claw) - Toxic Boost; Jolly 31/31/31/31/x/31; 31/31/31/31/31/x; 31/31/x/31/31/31

Among other things. I am also looking for X-only Mega stones. If you have any you're willing to part with, please let me know :) Cheers.

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'd be willing to take the following off your hands:

Fletchling -Gale Wings; Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/x
Magikarp - Swift Swim; Adamant 31/31/x/31/31/31
Slowpoke - Regenerator; Bold x/31/31/31/31/31
Gastly - Levitate; Modest 31/31/31/31/31/x
Zangoose (+Night Slash, Disable, Metal Claw) - Toxic Boost; Jolly 31/31/31/31/x/31

I'll throw in Charzardite X if you feel it's a bit uneven of a trade! Let me know :)

Ársa

k.
Years
I'd be willing to take the following off your hands:

I'll throw in Charzardite X if you feel it's a bit uneven of a trade! Let me know :)

Perfect :) I would very much appreciate the Char-X stone. My FC is in my sig, in-game name: Callum. Adding you now.

Edit: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2014
Sure thing, Abarai!

And avgfighterbutabrilliantscientist, I'll take a look but I can breed what you are looking for if you'd like :) And specific ball/gender/IV spread/egg moves/anything else I missed you are looking for? :D

EDIT: Trevenant (M) - Mild, Harvest, 31\14\15\1\31\12 IN an Ultra ball. Again, I'm willing to custom this for ya if you'd like :)

I'd like a 31/31/x/31/31/0 Trevenant with Harvest and Brave Nature. Pokeball isn't much of an issue but if you feel obliged i'd like it in a Dusk Ball. You can borrow my 0 speed Ditto for breeding purposes if you'd like. Willing to give you flawless trick room Cubone in return for this, or 5 iv bold Eeevee

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Interested in:

Scyther (M) - Adamant, Technician, 31\31\9\31\31\31

Mareep (M) - Modest, Static, 26\20\31\31\31\31

Have:

4 IV Poison Heal Jolly Shroomish(HP, Attack, Defense, Speed) - Female

2 Different 3 IV Jolly Charmander (Defense, Sp. Atk, Speed)-Male (HP, Attack, Defense)-Male Both have Dragon Dance bred onto them.

also have a ton of other safari pokemon if youre looking for anyone in particular

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
I would like a pokemon with pokerus. Isn't very clear what you want in return for trading a pokemon with pokerus. What do you need for trading?

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
@avgfighterbutabrilliantscientist, Sure! And I would need to borrow the ditto :D If you give me a few days, I can get it done for you as well (Wednesday is my Friday).

@DTBlayde, I'll take a Shroomish and onna your Charmanders, pick one! And they are yours.

@hermit17, Just toss me whatever, I'm not too picky. I have tons of mons with pokerus!

@ Everyone: I work the late shift, so I'm not usually home much before this time. I can do a trade at this time tomorrow or try to get on earlier in the morning or even some time Thursday. Just send me a PM with desired times :) (sometimes it's possible for me to get on during work) just let me know best times.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
@avgfighterbutabrilliantscientist, Sure! And I would need to borrow the ditto :D If you give me a few days, I can get it done for you as well (Wednesday is my Friday).

@DTBlayde, I'll take a Shroomish and onna your Charmanders, pick one! And they are yours.

@hermit17, Just toss me whatever, I'm not too picky. I have tons of mons with pokerus!

@ Everyone: I work the late shift, so I'm not usually home much before this time. I can do a trade at this time tomorrow or try to get on earlier in the morning or even some time Thursday. Just send me a PM with desired times :) (sometimes it's possible for me to get on during work) just let me know best times.

Thanks! I have added you. Add me @ 0018-1569-7769
Btw, what time region do you leave in? My zone is GMT+8. Tell me when you can be online for the trade. Thanks alot!

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
@Hermit17, I'm at GMT -7. The time I'm posting this for me is about 1:07PM. My work day just started. Wooo night shift. I'll add you in a bit and if you get on and see me, just start a trade!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014

Awesome. My fc is 0602-6443-9551. I'll try and see when you're online!

RedWar

Learning...
Years
After

Scyther (F) - Adamant, Technician, 9\31\31\26\31\31

On offer

Furfrou - Female - Lvl 15 - Ability:Fur Coat - Jolly - OT:Japanese Name
x/31/31/31/31/31

Goomy - Male - Lvl 1 - Ability:Gooey - Sassy - OT: Avenger
31/31/x/31/31/31

Goomy - Female - Lvl 1 - Ability:Gooey - Sassy - OT: Avenger
31/31/x/31/31/31