• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
Here it is-
Spoiler:

I know i know, its not very god but atleast its something lol

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey guys, I'll try to make the tree and some other tiles.

Okay, Thanks. Just post it here or PM it to me when you finish it.

Sorry PokeFanatic12698, but I don't like it :\ But can I ask, is that boat a tileset or event? Either way can you post a .png version of it?

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
Lol i just uploaded it and its not very good lol. the only thing im good at is scripting in fire red and text editing in fire red aswell lol.

Its an event. a .png? dunno what that is. lol see i told ya. i stink in mapping. sorry for double post btw.

Last edited:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Its an event. a .png? dunno what that is. lol see i told ya. i stink in mapping. sorry for double post btw.

No, I mean post the Tileset that has that boat or the Charset of the boat as an image in .png (Not a .bmp or .jpg)

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
lol thanks. i made it in ruby though so it can look as fire red's. man was it alot of work. i can edit mostly patches of grass and flowers. thing smalls. if you want give me a trainer sprite for overworld and ill edit it.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I spruced (lol) it up a little bit and made it a charset. Comments?

SS.Aqua.png

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Words cannot express how awesome this game is.
I'm just speechless.

-ChronicNightmare-

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I just added Character Biographies to the first post. I'm going to work on the Game some more and try to make the PokeDex fully functional :)

EDIT: I thought I would post some screenshots of our Islands. The first is Valencia Island which is home to Prof. Ivy's Lab and a small Town, the second is Tangelo Island which is home to PokePark and a Small Town. Tangelo is extremely concept right now and I can guarantee that a much bigger "route" will be added to the Island ;) Here they are:

Valencia_Preview.png

Tangelo_Preview.png

All criticism is welcome and remember that the second one is going to be much bigger eventually.

Oh, and does anyone know how I could make it when you step on the grass tile it will call a(n) Common Event(s)? This way it won't lag for people with slower computers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back