• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgent Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Hello,

I'm sorry to be posting this in the main area, but seeing as Game Development doesn't have a help forum... well, I thought I'd post it here.

All of a sudden I have been getting this error:

errorish.bmp

This occurs whenever I tried to scroll down a menu, say like changing an event from being 'Below Hero' to 'Same Layer'. This always pops up, preventing me from completing vital tasks in RM2K3. Can someone please help? I don't think it's my individual file, because I tried another project out, and it did the same stupid thing.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I'm sorry for doubleposting, but after restarting my computer, which I should have done in the first place, the error is no longer existent. A moderator should close my thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Although, I would highly suggest a Help Forum for Game Development, so that users who are having trouble can get assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back