• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
@Drakasshadow+Cyclone: No, no, no. Don't ever think of removing Bad Eggs!
Bad Eggs are bad but as long as they are in box and you don't do something with them, they don't do harm (they did not hatch, so they cannot xD) so just leave them there and don't care ;)
Drakasshadow asked how to get rid of them, and I'm assuming saving has already occurred. While you are correct, the question was how to get rid of them. This is one way to get rid of them. There are others.

Of course, if the in-game save has NOT been used, then go back to the prior save or an earlier savestate taken since that save where the Bad Eggs are not present.

I repeat that covering them with a working Pokémon via a code - thus removing them - allows the player to then get rid of the extra Pokémon and the Egg is removed from the box. I strongly advise backing up the saves and savestates when doing this in case something borks, though typically if a game freezes you can still load the prior savestate and carry on without repeating the action that froze it. Did this in Shining Opal in the kitchen area located in Vantrek City. However, another post above identifies the error, so if Drakasshadow reverts to the save before talking to that character the problem should resolve itself. I wonder if a version without the buggy NPC can be released?

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey, i have been playing lately, and for some reason i'm pretty low leveld, i'm at mahogany town trying to beat pryce, and i'm currently lvl 39 with typhlosion, espeon at lvl 35, scyther manectric pidgeotto and shelgon between level 30-32, and i need a exp grinding place ASAP, since i can't find any of them at this point, and resseting trainer battles at my house mess everything up, too well that i saved before doing that....by the way, is sneasel useful on this game, i mean, here a sneasel can't evolve into weavile, so i'm asking if sneasel is a good option, because it's like the only ice type i like along with weavile and lapras, and should i replace shelgon with extremespeed dratini which i should get at blackthorn city after defeating team saturn?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
hey, i have been playing lately, and for some reason i'm pretty low leveld, i'm at mahogany town trying to beat pryce, and i'm currently lvl 39 with typhlosion, espeon at lvl 35, scyther manectric pidgeotto and shelgon between level 30-32, and i need a exp grinding place ASAP, since i can't find any of them at this point, and resseting trainer battles at my house mess everything up, too well that i saved before doing that....by the way, is sneasel useful on this game, i mean, here a sneasel can't evolve into weavile, so i'm asking if sneasel is a good option, because it's like the only ice type i like along with weavile and lapras, and should i replace shelgon with extremespeed dratini which i should get at blackthorn city after defeating team saturn?
Why don't you use the Pokegear which functions like a Vs Seeker to re-fight trainers?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
@Gold011, you can't go to Route 44 until Team Rocket is defeated in the original Crystal and HG/SS. Unfortunately, except for the Lv.25 Tentacool around Cianwood, there isn't much at a similar level to grind on yet.

Cyclone

Years
I did the suicune quest and capture her. While on the new island, I capture some 3 gen pokemon that were all female, every wild pokemon was female except for the genderless pokemon. Then I save it and quit. Then I load the save game up on another day. Want to evolve eevee into an espeon but she didn't evolve. So I went to the lady talking about evolve but she said about she only evolve though breeding. So I breed her but still got the same line and two male eevees. That when I discovered the bad eggs. I check again the bad eggs disappear after I load the game from when I save after my eggs hatch.
The seer really means they evolve through leveling up or through happiness when she tells you they evolve through breeding.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
I don't know if this is a bug or on purpose but the Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower simply use

On the 4th Floor: A level 41 Golbat
On the 5th Floor Female: A level 41 Onix

I'm not sure if they're meant to have such a small party, and certainly not the party they had before. But I find it note worthy.

Also if I may make a suggestion, not knowing what you plan to do... Change up the Gym Leaders teams. I'm not sure why Falkner is still using Pidgey/otto while Pryce apparently did something right to get a Glaile. Johto has other birds

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
The seer really means they evolve through leveling up or through happiness when she tells you they evolve through breeding.

Nope, she just is actually that bugged out. She creates 2 bad eggs in your box, and fails to tell you anything useful. Known bug. It'll get fixed some stage soon.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Espeon wins I admit because I thought Gardevoir evolves by 2 stages it should win the contest

Gardevoir might win due to a better movepool and the access to Hypnosis. Then again, unless for competitive battling it doesn't really matter

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Nope, she just is actually that bugged out. She creates 2 bad eggs in your box, and fails to tell you anything useful. Known bug. It'll get fixed some stage soon.

That were the 2 bad eggs came from that were in my pc box

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
That were the 2 bad eggs came from that were in my pc box

Quite possibly. Just stay clear of her until we get it fixed. :)

Really my bad because in my condition I never checked the PC whether there are thousands Bad eggs appearing in t

It only overwrites 2 specific slots in the box, as opposed to adding new ones. It'll overwrite whatever happens to be in that slot, potentially a valid Pokémon or another bad egg itself.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
My vba that i downloaded with the game is not working, it says its missing something. please help so i can get back to enjoying the game with everything in it

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It only overwrites 2 specific slots in the box, as opposed to adding new ones. It'll overwrite whatever happens to be in that slot, potentially a valid Pokémon or another bad egg itself.
For the sake of readers of this bug, I pose this follow-up: if those two slots in the PC do not have anything in them, will she still create two Bad Eggs in them? i.e. overwrite the emptiness?

Cyclone

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
@CycloneGU Yes, it does.

As I say, it's a known bug, but neither myself or LaZ currently have time for bug fixing.

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Also, bad eggs created from empty slots are even more glitchy than "normal" bad eggs. You don't want to mess with them, really.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
hey, I'm unsure if this has been reported, but when you go to Bill's house to do the TM Dig-Up minigame, the screen shakes up and down and you get nothing. This is on the latest beta, but I've had this occur to me on my Android's emulator, so I'm unsure if it is affected anywhere else.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
hey, i'd like to report a bug: i was trying to get the zapdos and as always i saved my game in front of the zapdos sprite (before you talk to it to battle) however i still couldn't catch it after 7 or 8 battles so i decided to catch a scyter and teach it false swipe, i exited trough the side door at the powerplant and when i came back (after training the scyter in the pokemon league using exp. share) the zapdos was gone.
ALSO
this story is about my second time playing this version the first time i played it, i caught the zapdos but the sprite seen from behind in battle was a moltres...

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
I went to Lavander Town before cerulean, this somehow caused the game to thing that I had done the Mr. Fuji quest yet Axel was still sitting in front of the Radio Tower.

Years
Both of you guys have missed and mixed up events which should have been done through proper playing. i am sorry to say nothing can be done much now
@sigi456: How did you managed to get pass LaZ and Zeikku at the outpost?
@Onmi: Try coming back after a short time to see whether it has returned?

Back