• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Reason for being here :i dont have a pair it been a year i thinks it time
Name:James
Pair: Normal
Age 16
Country US NY
im a pretty funny guy very sarcastic at times i love television shows like friends walking dead doctor who community 30 rock how i meet your mother big bang theory everyone loves raymond and The King of Queens im pretty smart and very vain and very lazy i'm working on my hack now

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Ok, I'm in. I'm 16. You can call me S3mbl@nc3 or just Semblance, better still you can just call me Neel. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon... I've played every game released till date... And I'm a part-time writer. I love books and rock music and I love painting. That's about it.
Pair:Regular please

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Yay! :D I need someone who likes Water types.
Name: Cardinal. (You can call me Bluejay.)
Pair: Regular Pair

EDIT: I also want someone who is better than Kikari10. I don't think that is possible though. ;D

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'm in I guess...

Name: ChaoticLapras (or cl, chaotic, or Kieran (my real name)) NEVER CALL ME LAPRAS!
Pair: friendly
Bio: I think I exist. I like Pokemon, Reading, MineCraft, and hacking (reeeaal hacking, but I don't break into thngs illegally). I dislike being called lapras or losing all my stuff on MineCraft and having to start over.

How exactly are we told who our pair is, is it in PM or something???

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
hi!Im 15 years old from Phillipines,I like watching anime and playing psp.I like someone who loved watching anime too.
name:Isamu Akai
pair:romantic pair

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Because wynaut? xD
Name: Pika, Kit, Kitten, Pikakitten, PikakittenX, PK, PKX, etc. xD
Pair: Regular Pair, I'd prefer a female though xD

I'm 14, live in Colorado Springs, in 9th grade (freshman), used to play the clarinet, love science, cats, drawing, computers and music. Biology is my current science class, and my favorite. I had 2 cats, it's a long story, rather not talk about it, but my 2 cats were what turned me into a cat fanatic xD That's why I'm PikaKITTEN xD. My dad was an artist, so I guess I'm following his shadow xD I can read, speak and write in binary (speaking it takes to long though xD) I'm a spriter, might've seen my shop here, up to 13 pages! xD I ROM Hack, and will maybe try learning Java programming language over the summer. I sing occasionally, a fan on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and a LOT more but I'll just let you find out the rest ;)

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Name: SkittishHeart or any sensible nicknames you can derive from that.
Pair: Friendly Pair

Some stuff about me: I like writing, sleeping, singing and dancing, sports, music, games, talking about my feelings, and other things. I'm a deep thinker when it comes to stuff like love and friendship (cheesy, I know). I also am still fond of Pokemon, with one of the Eeveelutions being my most favorite (it's Jolteon as of now). I love animals, especially cats -- stray or with breed, it doesn't really matter, though I do have a soft spot for black/gray/cream-colored felines... and the Siamese; it's just sad that I'm not allowed to keep kitties in the house. Last thing: I'm a teeny, tiny bit obsessed with eye colors.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Name: Xeninacra (You can call me Arqui or Xen)
Pair: Regular pair!

There are a few things I'd like to tell you about me but not sure where to start... hmm the first thing, I'm a 17 year-old guy from Spain. I enjoy reading, a bit of drawing, swimming (I love it! In summer I go swimming everyday, now that exam period has started I don't really have much time to go), playing videogames (Pokemon, Zelda, RE). My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine, by the way.

I'm into horror movies (zombies particularly) or supernatural TV shows. Those are the ones I enjoy the most, although I like watching anything actually.

Also I like English very much. I love watching movies or TV shows in English, listening to music, etc. I think UK is a beautiful country where I'd like to spend a big part of my life. It's just amazing when I hear British people speaking (with British accent, ofc) I kind of drool LOL

The last thing I can tell about me... I write too. Not as much as I'd like but it's good to disconnect from the world for a while (this sounds weird D: ). I've never tried writing in English though. I might give it a try soon!

Amateur Conductor
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Name: Quote
Pair: Friendly

If you want to know about me you'll have to be paired with me. I'm not giving out free info, y'hear?

Years
Name: Sam
Pair: Friendly pair

I'm Sam, and I'm the laziest person who ever lazied. :p

I'm a 23-year-old woman and live in the States. I like to babble if I've got a topic to talk about. Been into Pokemon since RBY days; 2nd and 5th gens are my favorite. I also play some RPGs when I'm up for gaming but I don't much these days (favorites are Persona 4, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X, and probably a few random ones I'm missing). I'm huge into writing, but don't like taking about the bulk of it because I'm shy and it sucks (I don't edit nearly enough for it to be decent). My current obsession is Homestuck but I don't usually talk about it because idk why. I've been on PC for way-too-many-years. Uhhh most of my time otherwise is spent lurking around the Internet. I like to think I'd make a great friend! Maybe.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Hey ppl!!!
I am 19 frm India.
I am a funny, i hav gud sense of humor well thats what my frends say.
I like Anime, gaming, watching tv & not much of outdoor sports kind of guy.

Name: Punnag
Pair: Romantic pair! (M) (Bi)

SomethingBeautiful

Elite Four Challenger
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Name: SomethingBeautiful
Pair: Romantic,
Hey there! I'm 16 and looking for a guy around my age for a Romantic pair. I like Ed Sheeran music, playing pokemon (of course), and tennis. I like video games but I'm really kind of carefree (not saying I can't be serious as well) :). I'm really terrible at math and I love guys with British accents! I can be semi-sarcastic sometimes and I like both new and oldie music. Hmmm...I'm a little daring and can it can get me into trouble sometimes. ;) My favorite pokemon are Lucario and Umbreon.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So, when do we actually get paired up? :P

The first post says Monday night. The thread got unstickied by accident! I left it 'till Monday so it would give everyone enough time to join since we started a bit late.

I hope we get some more female romantic pairs, because there will be a lot of guys that will have to get paired up regularly! We don't have enough girls :3 So if you girls are up for something cutesy and fun then I encourage you to go for it!

;3

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Awkward question, but if there are too many guys (which is true at the moment), and only some can be match with the opposite gender, will the others be 'single' (not paired) or still randomly paired with another guy for those that have chosen the 'regular/friendly' type?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'll try to pair up as many romantic pairs as I can, but if not, then I will pair them up as regular pairs. I did give a disclaimer in the first post that I would try my best to match everyone, but I am sure that people wouldn't mind another friend. I will write in the first post next to the names (Regular) or (Friendly) or (Couldn't find Romantic) or something for them. I'll let them know if I couldn't pair them romantically.

For those who signed up for friendly pairs, I will pair them as normal. Same with the regulars :3 Hope this makes sense.

But yeah, I'll try my best to make everyone happy! Hope everyone likes their new pairs and isn't too disappointed if I can't pair them romantically! In the end it's still meeting a potential new friend, so should be good :3

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Think I will give it a Go.Having Friends does not Cost....
Name: Pokemaster234,Also Known as Pkm234
Pair:Friendly
I like Pokemon,Regular Show,Nuzlokes,the Simpsons,Ect.My hobby is Video Games and
Drawing(I am not very good at that hehe).

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Ah what the heck.
Name- Sandshrew4 (You can call me Ben, even though that's not my real name, or anything close for that matter. Heck, my name doesn't even start with a b!)
Pair-Regular
I'm a boy, age 14. I'd like someone close to my age if you could :)
About me- I like the British sitcom Outnumbered. Wait, scratch that. It's my favorite show! I like beyblade, rugby, baseball, pokemon (not as much as before though), bionicles, and music (Beatles, Monkees, Styx, Duran Duran, AC/DC, stuff like that).

Years
Hi, I'm Kevin. I've had many nicknames..call me what you will. 18, almost 19 from the United States. When it comes to games..I'd say rpgs and shmups are my favorites. I really like the Touhou series. I love reading fanfiction, it's somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Hm..other hobbies... I play Magic the Gathering. I'm fairly open about most things, but certain things require trust as a result of some bad things in the past.. I'm in college studying Business Administration (I realize it sounds boring to many, but I'm chasing a dream :D). I don't have any perfect traits I'm seeking as no one is perfect really..

Other interests: dreams, paranormal stuff, gothic, pastel, and lolita fashion, some manga..mostly romance and such, weird movies

For music...industrial, metal, that sort of thing.

Anyways, that's enough for now.

Name: Kevin
Pair: Romantic (M) (Pansexual)

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Name: Psii
Pair: Regular
Hobbies: In Uni Studying my tale off, Loves to RNG. Good at drawing, haven't done that in a while lol.

Back