• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dota 2. I'm getting some guidance on how to play the game well and then once that's sorted out, I'll be playing it quite a bit, looks like fairly good game but won't judge until I start playing it properly.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kingdom Hearts chi
I never thought I'd be so addicted to a browser game but... welp. This is so cute. ;~; I love my little character and I'm actually disappointed I can't really spend money on this for better cards, lmao. I'm in the fox group with the username Cherrim if anyone else is playing and wants to party up or something. n__n;

Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
I was dreading the part of the game when you lose all your healers but it is MUCH better in the PS3 version. Flynn joins the party during it and he's somehow become my favourite character, I think, so I've been happy about it. I really want to finish this before Xillia comes out on Aug 6th.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
Uhh, haven't had a chance to touch this much recently but I'm hoping to get back to it this weekend! I'm still pretty early on but sticking with it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I've been putting some time into the Pokemon TCG Online and Gears: Judgment (hooked on gibbing players).

:D

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I'm currently playing Rhythm Tengoku (with an English patch). I've played both sequels recently, so I decided to try this one too. Oh man, this is so much harder than the other two! >_< I wonder if it's stricter, or if it's input lag (using a controller and an emulator) or what. Haha, I'm stuck. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dota 2! It's becoming one of those games that I'll end up being addicteeeeeed. I'm trying to get used to the group battles, so I'm practicing with bots before I start inviting peeps into my party.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I've been playing Suikoden Tierkreis for the DS lately. I've had it forever but just recently got hooked. Shame about the voice acting.

TY

Im trying to be lvl 61, and hearing there will be a new level cap to 72 i need to make progress in the game.

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
At the moment, I'm juggling Borderlands (probably going to put this down again soon; hunting for collectibles is boring as hell) with Bayonetta (I suck so much at this game, but I WILL persevere) and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (I love this series) on my PS3. Trying to keep myself occupied until Tales of Xillia comes out without resorting to buying anything else. I have a file on Time and Eternity going as well, but I haven't touched it in about two weeks now and probably won't until I've cleared a bit of my backlog. Woops.

Handheld-wise...Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my 3DS, and Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention on PS Vita. I was going to play Tales of the Abyss, but I doubt I'll get around to it; D3 is taking up most of my free time at home and at work I only really have time to check my town during my lunch break. Ah well.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Civilization V, really fun.

First game ever, I nuked Russia twice, ended up winning.

And the second game (Versus Germany and Japan). I beat Germany down early-game and then, 3 turns before the game ended, I defeated Japan with some ground units at their capital city. I had the nuke transported to a nearby city but defeated Japan before having to use it on their capital.

TY

Borderlands 2 (PS3), still trying to get my darn Gunzerker to lvl 61, but progress is slow and Terraria (PS3) since i start to like this game for console.

Years
Since the Steam Summer Sale's over (and I bought a few games that I might ACTUALLY play), I'll make another update:

-Just Cause 2 (looks pretty decent and I like blowing things up ;) )
-Borderlands 2 (still...)
-Euro Truck Simulator 2
-Combat Arms

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I didnt get to buy any new games, I'm just playing The Witcher 2 and Dota 2.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Guild Wars 2 and Battlefield 3 for right now. Haven't really had much time to play games recently.

Years
Have started to get back to playing Battlefield 3. Haven't played any CoD/BF-type FPS' for a long time, just been playing games such as TF2 recently and I do kinda miss playing some Battlefield from time to time. Also, need to get myself ready for Battlefield 4 to be released because I want to jump straight into that.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've recently started playing FF X and FF XIII again. I want to complete FF XIII before I move on with the sequels. I've also been giving White 2 a bit of a play but eh, I can't really get into it after the league. :(

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Told myself that I was gonna buy a couple of Ratchet & Clank games but instead I got

>Bleach: Soul Resurreccion
>Borderlands 2
>Atelier Meruru
>Atelier Ayesha
>Assassin's Creed 3
>Far Cry 3
>Armored Core 5
>Disgaea 4

Sir Codin

- Icewind Dale
- Skyrim

I'm in an RPG mood.