• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tut]Tiles Insertion the Easy way!!

Is This Tutorial Helpful to you?

• Total voters

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
all it did was mess up my tileset color to black and white. what did i do wrong?

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
awesome aerow, this is a totally upgrade, this is going to be my new way of tile inserting

but what happens if you load the pallette of a tile and it doesn't ave exactly 16 colors?

Years
awesome aerow, this is a totally upgrade, this is going to be my new way of tile inserting

but what happens if you load the pallette of a tile and it doesn't ave exactly 16 colors?
Then you make a pallette in A-MAP which has all the required colors of your tile and then import this to Photoshop...after all 16 colors are enough for a tile ^_^

Years
Well your tile output in photoshop must be having more than 16 colors but you gotta make it 16 bu removing some unwanted colors or by loading a default palette saved from A-map into photoshop...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
thats such a waste of space just take that house cut it in half then in block view flip the tiles

The shading on the house then goes wrong if you do that, depending on the tiles. That is only if you are running out of space.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Well, I'm having some problems. I did every step, but the tile inserted (correctly) isn't on the left side with all of the old ones...so I can't use what I inserted, even though it shows it's there on the left.

Screen cap of it below.
Spoiler:

Thanks for any help in advance. :)

edit: Ah, nevermind. I figured it out. I wasn't saving the "Up / Down" tiles to the blank space...anyway, you might want to add that to the tutorial to make the last step less confusing instead of just showing a before and after picture without that information. None the less, I can insert tiles now, so thanks for the tutorial.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
When ever I use my tileset, the door which I go in won't work (AND YES,I PUT A WRAP THERE). Any help?

Check the Tile Behaviour (In Block Editor, it is the section to the right), and change the Block Behaviour byte to the one that says Use Warp (Door Animation), and it should then work.

Back