• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

This was a retouch of an image I made for a blog I have on another chat-site. I had to censor it first before posting it on here, though. I made this mainly to make readers either laugh or get offended. If you find this image funny or offensive, let me know; you'll make me a happy man.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
The Smashing Pumpkins – Bullet With Butterfly Wings

Using the What Are You Listening To - Just Add Water! thread on serebii

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yume no Genseki

Because what is actually typing things out. Anyways this is Ed's image theme and I wanted to listen to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[meme] 26th emote is my date, 17th ruins it. 5th is my reaction!

Copy+Pasting a meme on Plurk so I could do it myself. The result was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
My favourite catch-all for myself is catastrophically maladjusted. It works.

I was answering an OVP thread and had to move this to the beginning of a paragraph rather than the end haha

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
James and Jeremy mainly actually do compilations of newspaper columns that they've written. But Sir Terry Pratchett is a Sir for a reason. He writes the Discworld series which is like 45 books long now or close to that and collaborated with Neil Gaiman on Good Omens which is brill.

oh hey that's vm I c&p'd because I instinctively distrust PC to post things properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back