• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
that is sort of spam and asking when the release is

no offense or anything, but you really shouldnt be talking either youre not supposed to be askin when the release is. 1. no one can really tell and 2. thats also considered spam. but watevs cant wait to see wat you have. but im just wondering og wat happened wit darkrai, wasnt he supposed to be helping or was that girtiania goes back to check last update

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Nice update! So after looking at the screenshots it seems that you have to chose between meeting dialga or palkia.
So will it be impossible to catch both without trading?
You can. Yes, without trading. You dont need to choose one of them. You will battle them soon in the event.

love the update omega really nice
Thanks, it means a lot!

update looks good man! ^_^

now from what i understand, you dont get to battle either of the dragons?
your to late then darkai shows up?

looks good anyway.
Yeah, exactly like you said.

well he never explained wat happens after darkrai shows up so you maybe able to go to both after you finish another but then again if i was him i would make you choose between them. nice update og. and it was fine i had my anitcipation still up dud. it was worth the wait and glad to hear the demo is really close to being ready.
but i do suggest you try and move the girtiania sprite up just a little bit in its front postision. from wat i think girtiania shouldnt be on the ground in that form but floating in the air but then again im not sure he can float at all (just looks a little off, not the sprite though thats really good and congrats sl)
I'll try. Thanks for the advice!

Hey

Whata cool News... and amazing Updates

I know this is one of the most stupid questions, but^^ do you think the demo#2 will be out in the next 3 weeks???
I can't announce the actual date yet. Just stay tune for it.

Nice Update OG, I'm guessing you get to meet Dialga/Palkia later in the game? Anyways great job bud.
Yes, thanks again.

Ok, it seems my name was taken off the credits list once again. The main character sprite was by me, so (for the second time) I would like credit.
If it happens again we'll have a problem.
Oops! Sorry. I think I deleted it carelessly when I edit the first post. Sorry! This wont happen again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
New update now! Take a look at the screenshot!
newnp2.png

Explaination of screenshot:
Spoiler:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Here's another contest for all supporter and even member!

Status Screen Making Contest
Yes, try to make me a good status scene layout. Just simply edit the colour. I need some really interesting colour.

Template:
Spoiler:

Prizes : Mystery Gift

Winner : --​

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

By the way, a bad news here!
I have write down every contest winner's name in a notepad. But now... I lost it!!
So, every contest winner please PM me and tell me which contest you win and so on.
Don't worry, it won't affect much!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Nice update but i don't think it's a good idea to post the templates for everyone's reach. Anyone could take it and use it for their game. Maybe there's a better way to distribute them to the contest entrees.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention about it.
The creator of those layout are shinylugia249. No one can use it except you get the permission from him.

Sorry, I'll credit him soon!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I believe that's the one which came in the Starter Kit, so anyone can get it.

And I may enter this contest : D.

P.S. 'Space Crack'? XD

Atomic Reactor

The update looks good, aside from a few grammatical mistakes.

Keep it up ^_^

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, my Space crack means some crack of portal in the dimension. Something like that.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice update omega :)

As too the space crack thing, it does sound a little weird :? how about dimension portals or somat like that :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Wow. This game looks really awesome. I like the idea how you can actually see the pokemon out in the wild like how you see Stevens Metagross in the wild with a Rattata

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
wow nice job on teh update omega. space rips everywhere. kinda expected something big to happen. im assuming youre are really coming close this time to fighting palkia/diaga

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
might i ask how you got all those systems/images in your game, and how did you get your menu liek that =( my fangame will look nothing good liek this.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
This is such an awesome game! Keep up the good work. When I saw it I was like it's so beautifull and I think I had tear in my eyes. =3

Omg. This Game is so awesome. When I was reading it and looking at the screenshots,I think I had some tears in my eyes. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Back