• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Shall I ask a 5th time, or should I make a wasteland of a post to get a reply?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
No, you actually DID answer your own question. If there are egg moves, IV, EV, and such... then that means that its most likely next-gen mechanics.

and FYI, that last post IS a wasteland of a post. Please don't do it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Just curios is this game not in Alpha yet? (I'm not asking for an Alpha keep that in mind)
Because I see no link to the game...
So it make me think that there is no Alpha or beta?
Like is it still in the progression phase even after almost a year? (No disrespect meant by that I don't know how long it takes to make MMORPGs)
Or do these not come out with Alphas or Betas? (I'm new to this whole thing by the way)

Keep in mind I'm not asking that an Alpha or Beta is released.

I just want to know where the game is since there is very little info in the first post. (I'm sure because it was last updated April 13th, 2008 at 06:32 AM)

Anyways to whoever answers my question thank you.

~Ochitsuite

Last edited:

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
Just curios is this game not in Alpha yet? (I'm not asking for an Alpha keep that in mind)
Because I see no link to the game...
So it make me think that there is no Alpha or beta?
Like is it still in the progression phase even after almost a year? (No disrespect meant by that I don't know how long it takes to make MMORPGs)
Or do these not come out with Alphas or Betas? (I'm new to this whole thing by the way)

Keep in mind I'm not asking that an Alpha or Beta is released.

I just want to know where the game is since there is very little info in the first post. (I'm sure because it was last updated April 13th, 2008 at 06:32 AM)

Anyways to whoever answers my question thank you.

~Ochitsuite

Well, to answer your question, Ochitsuite, the game is still in development. True, it has been quite some time since it started, but the eager fans and admirers of the game are trying to keep it alive along with the makers. I've spoken to Blacksprite some time ago (two weeks?) and he assured me that this is a passion of theirs and that they will see to it that it comes out. We cannot forget the makers have more important responsibilities, such as work, family, relationships, etc.

There hasn't been a Beta or Alpha version released, yet, but sit tight, it'll come.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
this is a really good idea keep on going
do u have a realease date for this or a goal to finish it by????

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Hmm. Here's a question kinda related to Apple's. Does anyone know if they're going to use the new method of determining if a move is physical or special or the old one (which is, if you don't know, the method used in all of the games before D/P/P, where all Water, Fire, Grass, Ice, Electric, and Psychic moves were special, and all Normal, Bug, Rock, Ground, Steel, Ghost, Fighting, Flying, Dark, Dragon and Poison were physical)?

Thanks for the help. Damn, I can't wait for this to come out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
What about feeding your pokemon? Not like poffins, but actual food. after a certain amount of time, IN GAME, it will become needed to feed them. There could be food you can buy in a store or a restaurant, or you can scavenge it up yourself. Maybe some set recipes you can make for certain types with certain natures? Also, if you are putting in a day and night system, it doesn't make sense to be up 24-7. So maybe, instead, you can have a set amount of energy. To recover the energy, you can stay in a pokemon center, or buy camping equipment and camp out. Or, just log out for a while. Each will recover at different speeds. The Pokemon Center would recover energy (and pokemon health- instant pokemon health recovery makes no sense) at a set speed, while recovering energy and health while camping will depend on the equipment you have.

Also, just how long would a day/ night be in the game?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
to provide leading quality game play which can be viewed on any computer on any internet connection speed
Vision
to create a fully fuctional game fore everyone to play at any age and ejoy the world of pokemon

INTERVIEW TIME!!!
Heres our first question relating to that quote posted along time ago...
"When you said any computer does that mean you are intending to make this game to be played on mac and linux computers?"

My second question, also relating to the quote above...
"You said you would like to make this game enjoyable for all ages, how do you intend to keep this game children friendly or is it not for children? Because all online games will always be dangerous for children."

Now the questions following are not related to that quote...
1. <<(lol) "Do you guys have a website or forum that is already made? I tried the link to the forums on whitesprites sig but it doesn't let me load."
2. "Are players being guided to each city with a storyline like most pokemon games(ex. you cant go past cerulean city until you beat the gym and team rocket)?"
3. "If so, what about the people who don't want to be trainers and instead as breeders, if you made a storyline they would be forced to be trainers."
4. "If someone chooses a job other than a trainer what kind of features would they get? Would breeders be forced to play minigames all day?"
5. I have no more questions

6. Just kidding =)
5. Back to 5
5. "What are the many kinds of things players can choose to spend their money on?'
6. Thinking so hard...
7. Wtf, why am I going up...

6. Just went down =)
6. okay a real question this time,
Just kidding, too lazy to try and remember what my question was =)))))))))))<(I have a beard =o)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2021
This looks really cool! You should make a demo with just the basics since this is diffrent than the other Pokemon online starter up for download. Can't wait to see how this turns out! I wish people would stop begging to be testers...

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
This looks really cool! You should make a demo with just the basics since this is diffrent than the other Pokemon online starter up for download. Can't wait to see how this turns out! I wish people would stop begging to be testers...
Oh a demo is a good ideacccccccccccccccccccc

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I like this idea.Here is a thought.The servers would get full alot right?Make different rooms that allow atleast 30 people in each reigon of the servers which would make it more enjoyable, you understand what i am saying?Like say there are 120 peoplein one room.That seems a bit overcrowded for a region right? So make four different rooms with 30 people in that region. 30-Kanto 30- Johto and so forth or something of that nature.Anyway KEEP IT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back