• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

killblaze777

Emo Pokemon Trainer
Years
Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him

Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Years
Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance

killblaze777

Emo Pokemon Trainer
Years
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!

Years
The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!
That explains why you having a problem. Using Walk through Walls cheats always have a risk of causing in game problems

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
First off i have to say this hack is incredible and is one of my favorites because its so accurate to the anime, you've done a fantastic job. I've grown up watching Pokemon and always wanted Nintendo to make their games like the anime but they never did. I've beat it ash gray a couple times now. And I know people probably annoy you all the time about this, and your hella busy but can you give us a releases date on the next beta? Or show some screenshots?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Is there any way to get multiples of the starters? I am trying to have squirtle/bulbasaur/charmander for when they leave the party to level up and keep their evolved forms.

Years
Something strange came up while I was playing it.
I was at Viridian City battling Team Rocket in the PokeCenter when Their Koffing Poisoned my Pikachu. but the Poison bar did not came on its status. When I beat them however it came back.
i5xahg.png
2s66nmb.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
Wow this is the best version of the anime I have ever saw/played.

Thank you SO much for doing something that no one else could!

I really cant wait to see the future versions of the game!

So the game includes the Kanto region and some of the orange islands at the moment?

Will you be adding in johto and hoenn in the future?

Years
Wow this is the best version of the anime I have ever saw/played.

Thank you SO much for doing something that no one else could!

I really cant wait to see the future versions of the game!

So the game includes the Kanto region and some of the orange islands at the moment?

Will you be adding in johto and hoenn in the future?
You are asking too much in a hurry. The hack is following the anime and current beta covers all the Kanto episodes. Orange Islands episodes are currently being work on and he is near in releasing a new beta for them

@chemi1986: Same answer for you too

Back