• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Why did the snake-thingy on the banner rang a b-
di.jpg

oh god

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
A very interresante, you are using the maps of BW and some tiles that are matching very well, but I think we should change things for FireRed, the tiles and the mountain soil, and change the minis.
The game is very fine, I see that the story will change a little, which makes it very interesting, and there will be presence of fakespokemons? (this snake)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
There is no way that he can those places 3D. Although that may be true, he can try making them as detailed as possible.

Obviously he can't get them 3-d. He'd have to 2-d the bridges but sky arrow bridge will be tough because of all the camera angle changes and it's giant structure.

Castelina City actually might not be too hard. Just alot of warps to be used and may look a bit different from the ds styled one.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Obviously he can't get them 3-d. He'd have to 2-d the bridges but sky arrow bridge will be tough because of all the camera angle changes and it's giant structure.

Castelina City actually might not be too hard. Just alot of warps to be used and may look a bit different from the ds styled one.

Actually, the bridge won't be hard to map. It kind of begins with a spiral, and then just goes straight, I think. So, in theory, that shouldn't be hard with the right tiles.

ahsome

Scripter Legend
Years
B/W remake? Epic :D
I would like to see the 5th gen stuff (cause i don't own B/W :( )
Only Problem:
I its a B/W Remake, shouldn't it look MORE like it?
More B/W tiles, and this is super!
(BTW, if you got some epic B/W tiles, pls send me them pls. I'll give you credit :D)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
B/W remake? Epic :D
I would like to see the 5th gen stuff (cause i don't own B/W :( )
Only Problem:
I its a B/W Remake, shouldn't it look MORE like it?
More B/W tiles, and this is super!
(BTW, if you got some epic B/W tiles, pls send me them pls. I'll give you credit :D)

Tbh alot of B/W stuff might be able to be put in. Like the epic cutscenes and the 3-D places. Not even with ASM.
But, this hack will be good either way.

And you can't just ask for someone's tiles. You should take the effort to find them if their public. If their private tiles, they weren't made for you. :/

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I wonder?
Will you get to name Cheren?
Or will you ASM that outta there?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Is this project still alive? OP hasn't posted in this thread since May and there have been no real progress shown since February-ish. I'm curious to see how this will turn out if it every gets off the ground. Good luck, OP.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Tbh, I'm the worst OP ever. Progress is slow, however things are starting to look like they'll go faster real soon. Hopefully I can make this game much better. :3

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
A sprite Of Black:
230fee9a1f66358b1d408cb9394eb6a8-d3e42sz.png

It's mine but If you want to Use it you can
PS:I'm Onion-Kun ;)(a French Hacker)

Those are in Ruby/Saphire style. :/

Here, took me 10 minutes to make these... :P

BW_zpscf4f7798.png

You can use them, I even made you a pallete Might wanna move some colours around so this pallete doesn't affect the arrows for leaving buildings... It may affect ! marks and those... Oh well. :P

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Thank you AimayBee, I'll be sure to use those. :)

Now, my hacking computer is out of commission at the moment, so I can't hack any more than I have right now (which isn't much). However, I have that burning hacking feeling inside of me and I want to do something, so I want to do the Dream World.

Read ahead only if you want to vote for the stuff at the end:

To me, the current Dream World is slightly boring, decorate a house and catch wild Pokemon. Since Isshu is smaller than other regions in comparison (I think), there will be room for more maps and such that I'd like to not waste. What should the Dream World be? Denju? A Decorateable house? A bunch of mini scenes, like actual dreams?

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Oh wow (huge Jade fan comes in). To be honest, de-making Black/White will be hard, but I hope you can do it. I don't like the idea of a beast inside of you...(very odd, not really pokemon-ish...) and as some people are saying D/p/hg/ss pokemon, Fakemon are completely fine as well (game dev here in hacking threads...).

Good luck on this =D

P.S: A Jade fan?! Well, more of a telefang fan, but I like the boxart fakemon.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Please, please no fakemon, I'm not gonna stop you but hopefully you add sinnoh or Hoenn Pokemon instead.
Other than that this hack looks great! I cant wait for the beta and see some more information about the shadow triad.

leews24

ha
Years
Can you give me download link i want it :)

Its not out yet, besides, its against the rules to ask for release dates.

It sounds amazing, just awesome.looking forward to this:)

I agree with not putting in fakemon, besides like one or two.

Anyway, I have a few ideas.
Clothing stores maybe? By changing the trainer sprites? Although I think I heard
something like this before
Or giving it something like Torn World from DP? Do we already have that?
Or if you wanted to put in fakemon, the Torn World or somethin like that would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back