• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's so special about N? [May contain B2W2 spoilers]

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
Years
For me, it's the fact that he's a character whose words can really make you think. When I started playing Black and White, a lot of the talk about liberating Pokemon, it really just..yeah, that's the MOST I've ended up mulling over something in the "stop the evil team sideplot" in a Pokemon game. But it wasn't just with N, it was with pretty much everyone in Team Plasma (except Ghetis). I did feel bad for him closer to the end, when I found out about his backstory. And at the very end, the stuff about dreams was pretty true. I'm hoping to have the same amount of "thought" provoked from him (and Team Plasma in general) as I go through Black 2.

Plus at the time he was announced I was on a YGO kick, so the "Screw the rules, I have green hair" jokes went FLYING between my friends.

Edit: Starfire Dragon, your point is a very good one. Makes for a good crossover (now to possibly get Pokemon Conquest for myself or for my RTS/Pokemon loving brother)

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Hmm, lemme think... he's dreamy, cool, has a perfect link with pokemon, and I'm pretty damn sure (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BLACK OR WHITE 2), that he turns good. Plus the new Plasma outfits are a bit like a pirates.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmm, lemme think... he's dreamy, cool, has a perfect link with pokemon, and I'm pretty damn sure (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BLACK OR WHITE 2), that he turns good. Plus the new Plasma outfits are a bit like a pirates.

He was good in B/W though :) I mean never once did he treat Pokemon like anyone else from Plasma did :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
You're right. Because N as a child is raised by Pokemon, he could communicate with them and treat them well. And his parting words in original Black and White (make your dream come true) is memorable and motivating.

EDIT: Don't read this spoiler before you finish your Black 2 and White 2!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back