• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Venitardus' Adoption Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Interested in Ekans, Cubone, Spinarak, Pichu, and a Shiny Lugia. I'll be using White 2, and I'm usually able to trade any time, although after 6PM EST is best.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Pokemon added to list. Also, I will be breeding in gen 6 once I get my X version this upcoming week. So I will have some/most of the pokes above for trade as well on my x version when I get the time to transfer them over. I will update the original post as well when I am able to successfully breed/adopt out pokes on my X version.

P.S. When I get my X version and able to transfer/ trade pokes, I would really enjoy to get all 3 Kalos starters. So if anyone would be willing to trade me Chespin and Fenniken (obviously going with Froakie) that would be great. (I will also update when this when I get my game).

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Updated first post with 6th generation pokemon that I can breed and/or catch. I don't know how to change the title from Gen IV & Gen V to Gen V and Gen VI, but this thread is now just Generation 5 and 6.

Dihaeus

huh
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I am interested in adopting Fletchling, Eevee & Chespin w/ Hidden Abilities, as well as Tyrunt and Swirlix.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
(Bump/small update)

Venonat, Venomoth, machoke, machop, Klink and klang added with possible hidden ability through the friend safari for gen 6.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
*bumping* (yes, I know there is 2 spoilers for each region, I don't know how 2 got there. I wa trying to do one but it became 2.)

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
Weird request, but can I get a pokemon from your 6th generation list? I don't want to know what it is, and I think it'll be fun to be surprised. I can give you whatever in return. I have Y if you need a version exclusive or anything.

My FC is 4184 2658 0393

Last edited:

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
may I ask if the following pokemon in your Gen V are still up for adoption?
1. Totodile
2. Mudkip
3. Turtwig
4. Piplup
My FC for Black 2 is 3225-8787-5540

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
I don't know if there is a limit to what I can adopt but in my want order:
1. Shiny Lugia
2. Kyogre
3. Totodile
4. Chikorita
5. Cyndaquil
6. Latias
My 3ds friend code for x is 3067-6014-8722.

Years
Interested in the following for Gen V:
Nidoran F
Horsea
Omanyte
Zigzagoon
Lotad
Surskit
Slakoth
Whismur
Munchlax
Bonsly
Glameow
Sheildon
Panpour
Tynamo
Rufflet
Larvesta

If you can only trade a few of them, then that's fine; I just need these for PokeDex completion, so any of them would be excellent.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So, I would like to get involved with getting a Sunkern, Klink, and Lillipup on Gen 6 from you. PM/VM me and we can sort out some deals- hopefully I have some Pokemon you'd be interested in. :3

I'm only looking for PokeDex Collection purposes, so I'm not going to be finicky with natures/IVs/The Like and I expect you not to be either.

Years
May I ask for the following if not too much:
1. Chespin
2. Aron
3. Bulbasaur
4. Squirtle

I'm Playing Pokemon Y. Please and Thank You :)

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Can i have a clone of manaphy?, and if you can, or want, groudon ,Shiny Lugia, Latias and Reshiram too, thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Can I have Shiny Lugia and a Latias?

check your PM please, I sent you my 3DS FC.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Update: Some starters added to generation 6 and hidden ability Froakie is now available.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2021
Heyhey!!

I don''t want to ask for too much, but I would really like a Bulba, Eevee and/or Dratini :) But I understand if there are many people wanting a lot of Pok''emon!!

My friend code (White2) 0090 5918 6094

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
Years
Can I adopt Tirtouga (prefer solid rock with careful or adamant nature), Binacle (prefer tough claws or sniper with adamant nature), Zorua (timid or modest nature) and a shiny Lugia? I hope these won't be too much. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back