• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Diamond and Pearl Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Welcome! Kick off your shoes and fire up the wifi; we're going trading!

This is a place where all of you who've imported Diamond or Pearl can come together to trade with other PC members! This club may have a short future ahead of it, depending upon the American release of Diamond and Pearl, but until that time, I intend to keep this place open and keep the trades going!

The Rules

Here's how this club works. The first thing you need to do is post your list of Pokemon and items available for trade, along with what Pokemon and items you want yourself. Each member is to make one of these posts, and it must use this basic format:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]--Insert Name Here--
[b]Friend Code:[/b]--Insert FC Here--

[b]Pokemon I have:[/b]
--Insert List Here--

[b]Pokemon I want:[/b]
--Insert List Here--

[b]Items I have:[/b]
--Insert List Here--

[b]Items I want:[/b]
--Insert List Here--

After you have made this post, I will link to it in the Members Post. That way anyone can easily get to your list, just by finding your name on the main page. Be sure to update your lists often! Use that edit feature, people!

Requests for trade
After you have made your initial listing post, you are allowed to post requests for trades. However, be advised that PC rules still apply. No double posting! If you have to initially, put your request in your list post. ;) You can always edit it out and make a new post later. ;)

Rules of Conduct
Please, please, PLEASE pay attention to these rules. They are absolutely necessary for a club like this!
1. Do not insult other members.

2. Do not belittle anyone's request for trades. If you think they're being unreasonable, make them a counter-offer. But don't insult them!

3. Do not post the same request more than two times in a row. If no one offers to trade you what you want, either your request is too unreasonable, or no one has what you need.

4. Once someone agrees to trade with you, settle the details via PM. Don't clutter the thread with excessive chatting. This is the diving board. The PM system is the pool. :P

5. If you intend to trade hacked (Action Replayed) Pokemon, please be clear about it. Don't misrepresent what you're trading. The same goes for cloned Pokemon. Be sure the person you're trading to knows the nature of the Pogey you're giving him/her.

Frequently Asked Questions
I will be adding extra info. here as I get questions. :) Don't be afraid to post a question!

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Name: Shuko (in hiragana)
Friend Code: 0301 4451 8115

Pokemon I Have
First Generation
Abra, Aerodactyl, Azumarill, Bellsprout, Clefable, Clefairy, Cubone (with bone club), Ditto, Doduo, Dugtrio, Eevee, Farfetch'd, Fearow, Gengar, Geodude, Gloom, Golbat, Golduck, Graveller, Haunter, Horsea, Jigglypuff, Kabuto, Kadabra, Lickitung, Machamp, Machoke, Machop, Magikarp, Marill, Nidoran?, Oddish, Omanyte, Onix, Paras, Pikachu, Pinsir, Polywhirl, Polywrath, Ponyta, Porygon, Psyduck, Raichu, Ratatta, Raticate, Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Sandshrew, Seadra, Spearow, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Venomoth, Victreebel, Vileplume, Voltorb, Vulpix, Weepinbell, Weezing, Wigglytuff, Zubat

Second Generation
Aipom, Ariados, Azurrill, Cleffa, Corsola, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Houndoom, Igglybuff, Magby (with Magmabooster), Magcargo, Natu, Noctowl, Phanphy, Pichu, Quagsire, Skarmory, Sneasel, Snubbull, Steelix, Sudowoodo, Unown, Wobbuffet, Wooper

Third Generation
Bagon, Banette, Barboach, Beldum, Cacnea, Cacturne, Camerupt, Cascoon, Chimecho, Dustox, Electrike, Illumise, Lileep, Meditite, Minun, Nincada, Numel, Pelipper, Plusle, Roselia, Sealeo, Seedot, Skitty, Slakoth, Snorunt, Spheal, Spinda, Spoink, Torkoal, Volbeat, Wingull, Wurmple, Zigzagoon

Fourth Generation
Bippa, Bonsly, Bunyatto, Buoysel, Cherinbo, Doomiraa, Dootakun, Floatsel, Fukamaru, Fuwante, Gregguru, Hikozaru, Kabarudon, Karanakushi, Keikouo, Korinku, Korobooshi, Korottoku, Makubird, Makuhawk, Mimimoru, Mirakuge, Mitsuhoney, Mukkuru, Naetoru, Neorantu, Nyaruma, Pachirisu, Perap, Pinpuku, Pocchama, Riishan, Rosered, Subomi, Tatetopusu, Toritoidon, Yukikaburi, Yukinooh

Pokemon I Want
Diamond-only Pokemon, swarm Pokemon, high-level Linoone/Zigzagoon, shiny Pokemon.

Items I Have
Fireball Plate, Water Drop Plate, Blue Sky Plate, Dragon Plate, Leaf Stone, Moon Stone, Light Stone, Thunder Stone, Water Stone, Dark Stone, Everstone, Awakening Stone, Hard Stone, Hot Rock, Cold Rock, Wet Rock, Sandy Rock, Amber, Helix Fossil, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Helmet Fossil, Red Shard, Blue Shard, Gold Shard, Green Shard, Tiny Mushroom, Big Mushroom, Light Clay, Scythe Claw, Black Steel Orb, Speed Powder, Heart Scale, Bone Club, Magma Booster, Metronome, White Herb, PP Up, Ether

Items I Want
Lucky egg, TMs, or special berries, mostly. Don't be afraid to make me an offer!

I'm usually available after 7:45pm CST. On the days I don't have school (Tuesdays and Fridays, weekends) it could be a little earlier. ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Zamzter

Name:--Zamzter--
Friend Code:--0473-6179-2639--

Pokemon I have:
--Palkia, Dialga, Phione, Manaphy, Mew, Snorlax and lots more! --

Pokemon I want:
--Elekid, Magby, Lugia, Ho-oh, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin--

Items I have:
--All the plates, rare candy and some more--

Items I want:
--Electrizer, Magmarizer--

Years
zamzter, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month, much less a year. Please read the rules.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back