• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bill's Dead Gaming Event [THIS WEEKEND]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
[a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Don't be an ass, Francis[/alink id]
[alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

Horse****!

In honor of the soon to be released DLC, The Passing, for Left 4 Dead 2, we'll be diving back in to zombie infested America and teaming up with some of the original cast.

The PC event will take place on April 24th, 2010 at 6PM PST. The Xbox 360 event is set for April 24th, 2010 at 8PM PST. Date and times are subject to change.

Leave posts in this thread relevant to the gaming event (for confirming you're coming and/or any questions related to the game or event. Posts deemed irrelevant will be deleted)

nwf2au.png

Bill's Dead Gaming Event

m7tc9e.png

[a id]intro[/a id]

Speak up Francis, your voice got all muffled from being so far up your ass!

All the information you'll need about the upcoming The Passing gaming event.

We'll be playing through the new campaign, The Passing, in Left 4 Dead 2 since it is soon to be released sometime this week. We'll be playing on both Xbox 360 and PC, so pick your preferred platform and hop on during the scheduled times for some campaign time, along with some exploration of the brand new game modes!

Obviously the title of the event is not factual, as nobody knows who the actual dead Survivor will be, but I'm guessing it's Bill, hence why this event is named such. :)

Anyone is welcome to join, naturally, but for those signing up for the PC event, join this Steam group. There's an event scheduler on there and it's an easier way to contact anyone who is playing.

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

Specific information regarding the The Passing gaming event.

PC

When: April 24th, 2010 6PM PST
Other Info: Join the above Steam group and be online, in game, and ready to play, when the time comes and you will be invited into a group to play.​

Xbox 360

When: April 24th, 2010 8PM PST
Other Info: Once you've posted here and are ready to go, be in-game Left 4 Dead 2, ready to start and make sure to add Plufael to your Xbox Live Friend List, otherwise you may not be invited!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Hey I'll play! I'm always down for a good game of L4D2 with you guys. For PC as usual of course.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I don't know anything about the DLC, but I'll play for 360 when/if it does happen.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'll sign up for the 360 event. L4D gaming events are usually always fun, especially that one time when we were all jumping inside that one house in Swamp Fever after playing the jukebox... too bad no one recorded it.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
Hey, was this update on time for once? Gabe Newell, what happened? I'll be sure to try and join the PC one. Gotta love Valve and their free content.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Ah, crap. I just remembered I'm not gonna be home on the 24th so I can't play. Sorry! :<

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
lol Ploofail
Anyway, I'm in for the 360 event if my connection doesn't crap out tonight.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
AAAAAAh, I actually made it back home sooner than expected so I CAN play tonight if you still have room for me!

Years
There's been a change in the time for the 360 event. Instead of 9PM PST, it'll be 8PM PST / 11PM EST. Be sure to add the gamertag "Plufael"! (And don't make fun of it ;.;)

*smirks* Plu-wha? XD *shot & banned from any other gaming event* Mmkay, I'll be sure to add you then

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Despite the 2-3 times in a row losses at the finale of "The Passing", it was fun spamming pills everywhere. I would have stayed on longer last night but I had to go somewhere.

Years
PIlls here! :3 it wouldn't have been that bad if the special infected wouldn't have come by the truckload

Back