• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I don't think Celestia would allow Discord to be turned to stone again, and I think the rebirthed Elements of Harmony will annihilate him and nothing will remain of Discord, expect folklore.

Yeah, I actually think that going to happen too. Discord is going to be destroyed by very chaos he creates... Angering the mane six... for two reasons.

Playing tricks on them continuously and... well...

816cda1c-73ab-4dce-9154-4c12a4d37df1.gif

...Dancing on Twilight's head in the window.

(To be truthful, that part will the glass windows was pretty epic. The 3D effect used was top notch as well and the fact that Princess Celestia had
Twilight and her friends painted in the glass windows and all.)

Cura

Years
He's probably going to laugh and laugh while the Elements of Harmony destroy him once and for all.

That sounds...a little disturbing.

*Everypony watches the episode as Discord is defeated*
"Eeyup, he's nuts in the head."

Oh, by the way. I want this xbox 360.
mail.google.com.jpg

Years
I want a pink DS with Pinkie on it. Well, I'd be fine with anypony on a DS, really.

Gah, at times like these I'm glad I'm an artist. D:

Cura

Years
I've been learning how to create vectors and create plastic covers on images I print out, I could make my black DS lite with a Luna theme... But, it'll take sometime.

Along with the Ipod idea, any pony want to see that?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I've been learning how to create vectors and create plastic covers on images I print out, I could make my black DS lite with a Luna theme... But, it'll take sometime.

Along with the Ipod idea, any pony want to see that?

That sounds interesting, I might find some skin decals of Rainbow Dash or do the crude, cheap method of printing out Rainbow Dash/RD cutie mark vectors and tape them to my 360 console and controller...

Last edited:
I caught the livestream while at a friends, and I have to say it was pretty good, but DAMN the cliffhanger is a pain. I wish they showed the pilot episodes together! Well, guess I need to wait till next week.

Off-topic: I was doing some "Team Building Activities" in school, and we had to come up with a team name. A girl shouted out the "Supersonic Rainbows" I laughed so hard, but then I noticed that everyone was staring and I stopped. xD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I avoided this thread because I didn't want spoilers.
Now I'm here and I have to say that:

• This episode ranks among one of the best things I've seen this year.
  • Discord is the best cartoon villain ever. Period.
  • "Pinkie: Hold on a second! *serious look* Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! *creepy stare* Chocolate rain!" has overtaken twenty-percent cooler as my favourite quote.
  • Rarity sounded very disturbing in this episode. Like, not really something I'd allow my daughter (if I had one) to say, if you know what I mean.
  • It's good to see Fluterrage making a comeback.
  • It's good to see Paranoid Pinkie.
  • I don't want to wait six days for episode 2. :/

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hahaha. I was avoiding the Internet entirely until I saw the episode.

First off: "CHOCOLATE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN"

Discord was simply amazing. Probably one of my favorite villains, though I should have figured that would be obvious. He fits my "playful evil-for-the-sake-of-evil-and-lulz villain" description perfectly. I love those villains, and Discord didn't disappoint. His voice was perfect. And the scene of him dancing on Twilight's head made me laugh for quite a while. That whole scene in the hallway was great.

Plus he used my favorite tactic on the mane 6, by getting rid of their elements. Applejack was hilarious every time she told a lie, and I felt a connection with Pinkie Pie in her scene. I do like that she didn't turn into Pinkamena with the flat hair. Somehow, dark!Pinkie with the poofy hair is creepier.

I do wish that next week would hurry it up.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I love those villains, and Discord didn't disappoint. His voice was perfect.
Aside from everything else that's been said... this. Just... this. His voice is just amazing, perfectly pulling off the lulzy game-master villain.

EDIT: Oh, and the part that made me Luna me happiest is that Celestia mentioned Luna! How long has it been since I've wanted to see Luna again? Too long.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Chocolate rain! Ah, now that I've seen the episode I can come back to this thread.

My favorite thing about this episode is that Discord was voiced by John de Lancie. I can't think of anyone who could do it better.

I thought the pacing was a little... off, but there was enough crazy and scary once they got to the labyrinth that none of that mattered.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I wonder how Part 2 will go? Most certainly Twilight will have to snap everypony out of it and find Rainbow Dash, who'd be in Cloudsdale.

Maybe she'll get assistance from Princess Celestia and/or Luna to break Discord's hypnotic spell so the "rebirth of Harmony" can begin. That might happen, but it would probably be after everypony has been gathered back together, methinks.

Back