• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Primary Battlers League

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Let em' keep them. Since y'know they did earn them. :3c

Since you're Adamant about me resigning I guess I'll re-sign for the Electric Gym. (No challenging since I haven't got a team)

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Seemed like a pretty well built team to me. Though Fire Blast did help me out a lot I think. And at the end it was pretty close, lol, didn't know what to expect. XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Okay, I will update all matches up to this point.

Also, a special event:

Spirits have taken over!

94.png
354.png
426.png
429.png
477.png

478.png
479.png
563.png
609.png
623.png

Oh god, the humanity, won't somebody please think of the children!
Wait.. what the hell? These are nice ghosts! How nice! Look what they did to the League, these disgusting soul-sucking creatures aren't so bad after all.

It seems they've used their ghostly powers paired with the nightmarish atmosphere supplied by Halloween to gear up the thread with a win-win game plan! All those who lose battles receive 15 points, and the loss does not get recorded on the leader board. Those who win still get their win recorded, and the legitimate results will still be recorded in the Battle Log. But unless someone is willing to prowl through there, your unsightly defeat shall remain anonymous.

Also, all new sign ups will be granted with a hefty Point Bonus for signing up during this period! Sweet!

You must also keep submitting results as you normally do (i.e. still post in the league saying who you versed, the outcome, and the margin (6-0, 4-0, etc). So, this is more of a time than any to start signing up and battling! Hop to it! The ghosts only have enough powers to make this last until the 5th of November at precisely 1200 hours GMT+9.30.

Last edited:

tman9446

Sabers Suck
Years
This sounds fun but I have 2 questions
1. Do we PM u the questionaire in pc or in PO?
2.I use multiple accounts, do I have 2 have one consistant partner pokemon for all of my accounts or 1 for each account
thx
PC name: tman9446
PO name: noname/Kevin Durant/2dolla wheezy/RJAM
Partner: Pokemon:Suicune (I hope this is allowed cause suicune is my fav)
Sprite: Looker in platinum is who I think he is

Ooka

Years
Well, hopefully I can help out with answering these for you.

1. Just PM Impo here at PC.
2. It's just one partner per person. So all accounts included.

But hey, awesome you're joining. :)

Edit: Won 3-0 against Lezza. I started making weird moves towards the end, but it was still a fun game. :)

Last edited:

tman9446

Sabers Suck
Years
k guys thx 4 all of ur help. i'm assuming that this is in the pc server in PO, but i cant find it
Is it bcause its down or am i blind?

Ooka

Years
Yeah, the PC server is down, so if you want a match, just let your opponent know you meet you on the PO or Smogon server.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just beat Lezza 1-0, it was very close!

And just beat Lezza again, this time 6-0 :3

Then beat Lezza one more time, 3-0. ^^

All good games x3

Ooka

Years
Won 4-0 against Lezza. GG sir. :)

Edit: Won 2-0 against AlexOzzyCake. Another GG :)

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
Lost twice to Vaporeon7, 1-0 first and 2-0 second. My team doesn't deal with rain well apparently. xD GGs though

Back