• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining characteristic.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I'd probably get called passive by my personality. Myself, I think I fit being called modest, because I try not to portray myself as above or below anyone. I like talking as equals until I get to know people better, then I kinda branch to what I feel is most fitting for the kind of friendship it is.

How do I feel about it? I know there's certain parts of myself I need to improve upon that correlate, but overall, I'm fine with it.

Years
Quiet. They know I like to keep to myself and spend most of my time locked in my room XD And when relatives come over, I just be polite, say "Hi" and then move back upstairs. I feel like they're always judging us D:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Well, this is a hard one. Most of the people I know in real life would say Intelligent. Others would say Caring, Respectful or Obsessive. I don't mind being called Intelligent (who would?), but I'd rather be remembered for other things.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Coming from my closest friends, there are like four of them:
-"VERY funny, you make us laugh so many times you should totally be a comedian" -Aiden ♀
-"cute, as much as i sound liek a total f*g right now you guys can't say you don't agree with me on Fern being cute" -Pyron ♂ i hate it cuz i don't like being called cute but i can appreciate it
-"Caring as f***, like jeezus man, tone the kindness down a bit" -Aaron ♂
-i can't put the last one because she said a little too much about me and him. basically he said I am unique -Mogs ♀♀

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Funny,jolly,caring,wise,hyper,hot-headed,Cookie monster,respectful,fool,stupid,weirdo and respectful.
Yes I admit it that I may be stupid or a fool but I'm trying to control myself to be an intelligent person
and good example to others.

Back