• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone!!!

Mesmerella

Preschooler
Years
Hello, all, I'm new here! :) My name is Cathy, which is the name I use in most of my games. I'm 19 years old, and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 10! My first game was Sapphire, and I started with a Torchic. To this day, Hoenn remains my favorite region, though, I have to admit, Kalos is a very close second. XD I love breeding and raising Pokemon, and I am also completely addicted to Wonder Trade. Outside of Pokemon, I really love Animal Crossing, and collecting dolls. I don't watch a lot of movies or TV, but I do occasionally enjoy anime and manga... Sailor Moon is my all-time favorite. I also love mainstream pop music, even though a lot of it can be really terrible. I can't think of anything else to say about me... Bye now! :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
How's it going, darling? ^^ Welcome to the forums, Cathy, and pleased to meet you hun'!

So, you've been playing for 9 years! That's cool; it's really great to meet long time fans of pokemon, so that we have a lot to talk about! Hoenn is absolutely amazing, and what I really like about it was that it simulated a tropical land, in which the landscape was shaped to be a tropical paradise where you can surf to loads of different places. I started off with Torchic as my first pokemon in the Hoenn region too, and Blaziken was really powerful towards the endgame! Although, then I started to rely on it a lot which wasn't good cause of type weaknesses and all that, but, rasing pokemon from the Hoenn region was a pleasure!

If you prefer, how about taking a visit to the The Hoenn Fan Club? It's where members get together and talk about what they like about the Hoenn region! I'm sure you'd fit riiiight in! Ah, but of course, Kalos is also a really interesting region; I like how it's more nobility based, as it was fit to french-styles! Pretty amazing, and I really love the Gen 6 games for that. I use wonder trade a lot too, and most of the time, there comes really cool stuff from it!

Haaave fun, and don't worry, if you have any questions about the forums, you're more than free to ask anyone! The staff members in bolded blue, orange, and red, as well as purple will help you out anytime too! Also, feel free to contact me anytime you wanna talk, as I'm always happy too! I'm also here if you wanna be friends, which I'd love to become friends with you. :3

Well then, see you around, and have a blast. <3

Years
Hello there Cathy, and welcome to PC~

Ah, Hoenn is my favorite region as well! If you ever wish to discuss the Hoenn games, how about having a look at our Advance Generation Gaming section here! Over there you can take a trip down memory lane with discussions of not just Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, but also FireRed/LeafGreen as well!

And I also love Animal Crossing, especially New Leaf as well! I haven't had much time to play it as of late because of school, but it was my first 3DS game and I still play it from time to time.

Always remember, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact anyone around here on staff such as myself, or any other moderator/super moderator/administrator! We would definitely be more than glad to help you out with anything releated to the site! :D

Hope to see you around Cathy! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile as well if you ever want to chat! ^_^

Years
Hello Cathy, welcome aboard and yeah pleased to meet ya!

I love that cute avatar of yours, Gothorita, and probably in fact the whole Gothita line needs more love. I always see it as one of those "forgotten" Pokemon of 5th Generation which always saddens me because I love the Pokemon designs but many hate them. The others have probably shown you the best place for 3rd Generation fans such as yourself, and I happened to have started my Pokemon gaming career in that very generation, when I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. It's now been 10 years and I still play Pokemon games.

Anyways, I do hope you settle into the forums and make some new friends, the staff team are always there if you need assistance (such as the resident TWL mod Synerjee as well as those two who posted above me). Have fun and I'll catch you around!

- Hikari

Years
We're already so so similar! Stamp of approval right there, hehe. Very big welcome to PC, Cathy. <3 I adore Hoenn myself and spent hundreds of hours playing through Sapphire with a friend and then restarting my Ruby plenty of times to mix records with my main game before ultimately keeping a save file and moving everything over from my Sapphire to it. Miss those memories!

Be sure to explore the Advance Generation Gaming board if you're interested in the third gen but of course our Pokemon X & Y board is calling your name, too, as are all the other Pokemon discussion boards around PokeCommunity. Aaand the clubs are perfect as well as suggested! Pretty sure you'll find a home here really soon if you haven't already.. that and you strike me as a super nice person. Always wonderful to have more of those, right? We'll accept you with open arms. :)

See you around! Take the suggestions dropped off by others into consideration and stick around. Let me or another staffer know if there's ever anything you need or if you want to talk. Cheers!

Back