• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to all the new members and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Darumaka!

Please go to the Trade Corner if you're looking to do some trading.

Years
Hey! I'm new to PokeCommunity and I'm really not sure how this works :S
But I was reading the thread intro and noticed that nobody has found a Shiny Milotic, and I have recently received one which is sooo exciting! Milotic has such pretty colors for a shiny and I think I'm in love :) Which of your shinies are you guys just so pumped to have owned??
x

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
Another Update on the Shiny Hunt, I was able to obtain both a Shiny Jolteon and Volcanrona via trading, finally I've got another shiny bug type, but it's the first one to not be caught be me, I might try to catch one myself in the future.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
I've been forgetting to post this but on Sunday night I got a shiny Cyndaquil on SoulSilver. It was a very short hunt as well, probably less than 100 SRs.

Anyway, 4 shinies in one weekend!

Spoiler:

Currently hunting:

Geodude (SoulSilver - Random Encounter)
Eevee (Yes, I'm still hunting it after 5 months) (X - Random Encounter/Friend Safari/Masuda Method)
Skitty (X - Masuda Method)
Froakie (X - Masuda Method)

Years
Still no luck on the shiny spritzee, though my shiny unown collection is progressing faster than my regular shiny collection:)
I figured shiny unown would be harder than shiny vivillon, boy was I wrong, XD.

The weather is getting nicer outside so my already limited game time has been cut in half since the kid loves to be outside and honestly I do too. Still, most of it is work getting the homestead ready for summer.

Years
I've been forgetting to post this but on Sunday night I got a shiny Cyndaquil on SoulSilver. It was a very short hunt as well, probably less than 100 SRs.

Anyway, 4 shinies in one weekend!

Spoiler:

Currently hunting:

Geodude (SoulSilver - Random Encounter)
Eevee (Yes, I'm still hunting it after 5 months) (X - Random Encounter/Friend Safari/Masuda Method)
Skitty (X - Masuda Method)
Froakie (X - Masuda Method)

Oh my gosh you are so lucky, congrats! I'm so jealous, I have 3 Chikoritas and 2 Totodiles and I'm at 10,000+ starters seen for a cyndaquil lol!

Years
I would be a lot less if you didn't have a penchant for pain and suffering ;)

Not a penchant for pain and suffering; just a penchant for hard-working shiny hunting. 1/8192 is how it always was and with all these new-fangled methods they may as well give the shinies to you.
It's a little hard to explain if you weren't involved before X & Y, or even BW. {XD}

Last edited:
Years
Hi again SHC,

So i decided to do some chaining before i went into Sring and i got to a chain of 40 budew pretty quick :)! I ended up catching 6 of them in total and the chained ended at 81 (my third highest ever!). Now i am going to switch my target to ditto, i am chaining right now, currently at 15. Hopefully it doesn't break, but we'll see. After this i think i will SR for spiritomb/drifloon or hatch eggs in BW for venipede. Se y'all later and good luck!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
It's been 4 days since my last post, but apparently that's all it takes! After about a week total and rought 800-ish eggs (Maybe more. I lost count) I finally have her!

Spoiler:

Meet watermelon everyone! I practically squealed when I got her. x/31/31/31/31/31 IVs with a timid nature even!

Years
ASJDddjjkaid 21##L@!#! 1njdlaj

My chain of Ditto broke at 38... so close =[, ah well, theres next time i guess.

I think ill hatch like 50 venipede eggs and call it a day.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
Oh my gosh you are so lucky, congrats! I'm so jealous, I have 3 Chikoritas and 2 Totodiles and I'm at 10,000+ starters seen for a cyndaquil lol!

Awww, thanks! :3

I'm honestly quite glad I got Cyndaquil first. I really like Chikorita's shiny form and Todadile's, but the Todadile shiny has to be my least favorite of the three. Something just doesn't attract me to it.

Anyway, good luck with your Cyndaquil hunt! :)

It's been 4 days since my last post, but apparently that's all it takes! After about a week total and rought 800-ish eggs (Maybe more. I lost count) I finally have her!

Spoiler:

Meet watermelon everyone! I practically squealed when I got her. x/31/31/31/31/31 IVs with a timid nature even!

Dawwwww! Watermelon is so adorable! Congratz! ^^

I've sadly gotten no shinies over the past week, probably because I haven't been on any of my Pokemon games the past few days. I'm hoping to get some luck this weekend and get at least one shiny.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hmmm... was playing through my Black 2 for fun, but I am staring at Virizion now... I think I'm going to be like a certain Eevee and sit here soft-resetting for a while :)

Back