• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 I love this song and Jack' Mannequin.

A new Owl City song, not sure if I can learn to like this at all, it's alright I guess. But sounds nothing like his usually stuff. :(

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
10/10 I love this song and Jack' Mannequin.
A new Owl City song, not sure if I can learn to like this at all, it's alright I guess. But sounds nothing like his usually stuff. :(
I <3 Jack's Mannequin too, good to see I'm not alone. :D
And this next album is the death of Owl City. :( What happened to the awesome songs like Galaxies and Deer in the Headlights?

Anyway, I hate folk, so this song gets a 2/10, sorry.
Jack's Mannequin - Spinning

kuzronk

Banned
Years
3/10 It's alright

Rate this song from a one-time musical collaboration consisting of producers Thomas Bangalter, Alan Braxe and vocalist Benjamin Diamond.

Years
10/10

OMG Tyler that's one of my faves!

Here's an late 90's/early 00's classic from Room 5. I haven't posted here in a while btw.

Last edited:
Years
6/10

Not too terrible I say.

Rate this Planet Funk classic from the great era for music in Hikari's opinion - the 90's-00's.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Cool! I will rate a 8/10. It sounds like some sick slow drum and bass. But the synth is pretty sick itself.

Matt Moldover - Slide
I listen to it all the time when I surf in CSS. :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back