• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vaccines

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
No one forces you to take Ritalin or any medication. No one is going to slip things into vaccines and give them to everyone and use if for population control or whatever. about the law thing, I think I missunderstood, I think you just have to take them before entering schools as a school requirement, please excuse my missunderstanding. Ive edited my post.

Thankfully no one forces the population to take Ritalin, and I hope Americans continue to defend our rights and liberties to our own bodies.

No one should be forced to take any sort of medication or vaccine by law because that is essentially martial law. And I'm not pulling fear-mongering out of my behind, because that is the actual definition of martial law. It allows the government to assume absolute control in order to combat a threat. In this case, forcibly medicating the population is on par with dictatorial rule, even if such is driven by a democracy. This is because you're forced by the government to undergo a modification of your body without your consent.

Just understand that for the sustainability of the republic of America, we must respect each others' liberties. Otherwise we ignore everything our founding fathers stood for when they fought for independence.

It's not complicated math. Just respect other people, and they will respect you.

As for vaccines and school, under current laws, you are actually allowed to sign a waiver form if you do not have a vaccine. No public school is allowed to forbid you from entry over a vaccine. This is quite explicit in the law because we have waiver forms. The reason for this law is because YOU, the taxpayer, are paying the bills for the schools to remain open!

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Thankfully no one forces the population to take Ritalin, and I hope Americans continue to defend our rights and liberties to our own bodies.

No one should be forced to take any sort of medication or vaccine by law because that is essentially martial law. And I'm not pulling fear-mongering out of my behind, because that is the actual definition of martial law. It allows the government to assume absolute control in order to combat a threat. In this case, forcibly medicating the population is on par with dictatorial rule, even if such is driven by a democracy. This is because you're forced by the government to undergo a modification of your body without your consent.

Just understand that for the sustainability of the republic of America, we must respect each others' liberties. Otherwise we ignore everything our founding fathers stood for when they fought for independence.

It's not complicated math. Just respect other people, and they will respect you.

As for vaccines and school, under current laws, you are actually allowed to sign a waiver form if you do not have a vaccine. No public school is allowed to forbid you from entry over a vaccine. This is quite explicit in the law because we have waiver forms. The reason for this law is because YOU, the taxpayer, are paying the bills for the schools to remain open!

Ah, but education is compulsory, so vaccination is legally forced.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A personal beliefs exemption shall be granted upon the filing with the governing authority a letter or affidavit from the pupil's parent or guardian or the person seeking admission if an emancipated minor or adult, that such immunization is contrary to his or her beliefs.

Source

In addition, group education is not compulsory. Parents are free to homeschool their children.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think it should be required.
I heard (correct me if this is wrong) that the H1N1 vaccine contains carcinogens and the creators of it refuse to get the vaccine.

There are many chemicals in foods and drinks that can cause cancer as well as mental problems and many other things...so why put even more chemicals inside yourself?

Some I can understand...things that are deadly, for example (not including H1N1). But some are not necessary (i.e. being given HPV vaccines in 6th or whatever grade, like I was offered at that age).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't think it should be required.
I heard (correct me if this is wrong) that the H1N1 vaccine contains carcinogens and the creators of it refuse to get the vaccine.

There are many chemicals in foods and drinks that can cause cancer as well as mental problems and many other things...so why put even more chemicals inside yourself?

Some I can understand...things that are deadly, for example (not including H1N1). But some are not necessary (i.e. being given HPV vaccines in 6th or whatever grade, like I was offered at that age).
HPV can lead to cancer. How isn't that deadly?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I think that NOT getting a vaccination is pretty stupid. Taking the risk of losing your life to a microscopic disease is not smart, in my opinion. I think that the vaccinations help a whole bunch.. Especially if you don't want STDs or to die.
I have my own opinions, but whatever. I think they're good, but if you want to roll around in mud all day to prove to me that you don't get diseases, fine by me, that's your loss.

Vaccinations aren't life-saving for everybody. In fact, they can be reason why a person dies. Many people have adverse reactions to vaccinations. The Gardasil vaccine in particular is a very deadly vaccine, but others can be also cause adverse reactions in people.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Vaccinations aren't life-saving for everybody. In fact, they can be reason why a person dies. Many people have adverse reactions to vaccinations. The Gardasil vaccine in particular is a very deadly vaccine, but others can be also cause adverse reactions in people.

The very cold truth is that they save many more lives then they kill. This is why they are used. Sure the vaccine may kill a dozen or two people a year, but it also saves thousands per year.

The only reason people raise **** about these deaths, is because it is impossible to say if they would have been killed by the disease had they gone vaccine free.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

People don't die from vaccinations, they die from poor practice or the unlucky '1 in a million' circumstance. People are tested for allergic reactions before they receive a vaccination in the vast majority of cases.

Years

The chances of a complication from a vaccine are literally one in a million or more in some instances. Basically, non-existent. And most adverse reactions are due to underlying conditions.

Back