• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Anime (what if)

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
OK I've recently started to read the Pokemon Adventures Manga. And I must say I really like it allot. way better than the anime. But here is my question . What if there was a Pokemon Adventures Anime?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
While at this point, it's be impossible BUT if it was possible, then I can see it being successful. I mean, lots of franchises have more than one Anime so why shouldn't Pokemon?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The reason we wouldn't know about it would be because it would air around the late night cartoon shows, seeing as the story is way more darker than the anime itself.

They went with the story arc of Ash because they thought it would be a softer approach for kids. But look at Naruto, it's a show for kids but yet, as the story progresses, it gets darker and darker than the earlier episodes.

I really wish they made an anime out of Pokemon Adventures or The Electric Tale of Pikachu.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I'd rather have a goofy anime that keeps the Pokemon relevant than one that tries too hard to be serious and constantly marginalizes the Pokemon in favor of human-centered melodrama. So no thanks to a Pokemon Adventures anime.

Years
The reason we wouldn't know about it would be because it would air around the late night cartoon shows, seeing as the story is way more darker than the anime itself.

They went with the story arc of Ash because they thought it would be a softer approach for kids. But look at Naruto, it's a show for kids but yet, as the story progresses, it gets darker and darker than the earlier episodes.

I really wish they made an anime out of Pokemon Adventures or The Electric Tale of Pikachu.

I mainly agree with Lil, an anime based around Pokemon Adventures would be too dark and edgy for kids. This is why they wanted to use Ash instead, cos he's more appealing to the kids that the anime is targeted towards.

I would like to have seen a Pokemon Adventures anime but sadly it won't happen due to those reasons.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I would absolutely love this to happen, but yeah, not likely. In fact, incredibly unlikely. Unfortunately.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
As much as i would love to see that show i don't think it can really happen.First of all some of the main characters of the manga have been featured in the current anime and i don't think their story can be made to match that of the manga.Secondly, some details between the manga and the anime are totally different and the current anime's stuff would have to be written off for the Pokemon adventures anime to work.

It might work if portrayed it as the stuff that happened in a parallel universe or something.idk.

And even though it is a bit darker than the anime kids these days watch a lot more darker and violent stuff so i don't think it really matters.

Sir Codin

Yeah, I would absolutely love to see one, but at this point, unless people call enough for it, we likely won't get one.

Shame really. The current anime can be entertaining at times, but it's long overdue for a real change. Hopefully the upcoming segment with N can breath new life into it.

Last edited:
Back