• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You shouldn't have brought my hopes up last night by saying that we would see each other today when you took so much time loafing at home and then you say it's too late to see each other. You've been doing that numerous times the pas month and I'm seriously getting tired of it. Then you ask me why I'm getting mad about this, well because seeing you is something that always makes my day and you just throw it around like it it meant nothing. At least my friends wanna see me today and they don't take their precious time for it neither. I've got 3 days before I start school again and the last time we get to be around the city when everything closes late, you decide not to see each other.

Next time, you say we will see each other the next day, I ain't putting my hopes up for nothing and I should expect you to cancel it at the last minute like you always do. If my friends weren't here, you would've seriously ruined my day. Thanks for nothing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You'd be proud as to how brave I've become. I've attempted so many things while you were away, and I'm so glad I did. You've been away from home for far too long, and I miss you so much. I miss the arguments, the fights, and your NASCAR smack. Life has treated me so well since you've been away, and I literally can't wait for you to come back.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear AN,

Please understand i'm trying to help..i might be not doing that right but nobody knows how to do things perfectly! i understand your loss but at some point we have to move on because what happened happened and we can't change it....and it's silly to stuck in the past....if you think being beyatch will make me give up you,i might thought about that sometimes yeah but watch me,ass ..i'll be like Cancer...i don't give up someone so easy.....unless they really want me out of their lives then i'll be just a light flu

and yes,in both cases i'm a disease so take it and shut up u.u....Idiot!!

Love you.

Purple

Sirfetch’d

The comments that you took upon yourself to make today were complete garbage and unnecessary. I have absolutely had it with you after that. You just can't seem to get it anymore so why even waste my time bothering with you. I have tried my best to always be there and be nice, but apparently that wasn't enough. Grow up please.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I was so happy that I got to see you this evening. I miss hanging out with you everyday at lunch, and it feel so different to be without you. I remember like it was just yesterday when you and I used to joke around at the lunch table with our jokes, and it saddens me. Thanks for taking me back in time and talking about all the good times we had.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear anonymous,

I wish you'd feel better about yourself. You're the best I know at what you do and feeling so down about it all the time isn't even close to justified. Things wouldn't be the same without you so please soldier on and get through this. You were chosen for a reason and you've done an excellent job; please don't give up now.

Years
Dear Anon,

I just don't think you can keep up with me. Whatever, it never would have worked anyway. Make this last year count, ok?

Dear Anon,

The past year I've gotten to know you so much more than I ever have, and you're a really cool and talented person. Just don't get carried away with life. Please stay safe. I couldn't bear losing my circle buddy.

Dear Anon,

You've changed, and not for the better. Please don't forget who your true friends are. Don't let them corrupt you.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I already told you yesterday that if you didn't wanna come to the party with me, then I wouldn't be going since I wanna spend my last weekend with you. Then you say if I'm not going we would see each other.

And now you tell me you have a party and that you don't know if you're going or not. Seriously, you're just ruining my mood ever since yesterday. You're not even trying to spend as much time together knowing that it's my last weekend -.-

It's not even past 2PM and you already ruined my day with what you told me. Don't come asking me to hang out together when I'll be busy with school. I spent the last of my weeks being with you and you take it for granted.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Dear Anon

I'm not sure if you like me, or loath me. Every message I get just confuses me further - are we friends? Enemies? I'm really not sure. I hope it's the former, I know I can come across as a bit stricter than you, maybe more conservative - but that shouldn't really matter.

Years
Dear anonymous,

When you tell me you're going some places and those places only, I use those to predict how long you'll be out. I don't expect you to add or subtract places from your venture, and it pisses me off when I have to call and ask you where you are because you apparently added some more places to your trip without telling me, and it worries me whenever I'm alone for more than 5 hours.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I absolutely hate what you've become. You've changed because of him, your friends think you've changed and one of them doesn't even wanna talk to you anymore.

I despise your attitude, you're selfish, you're manipulative, you don't care about people's feelings. You've completely changed around me and I'm the one who is trying to fix every single ****ing thing when you're the one who did the damn mistake. I try so much and I do so much and I don't get **** in return. You ruined my summer and you're ruining the 2 last days left I got of summer. What you told me at the beginning of the week just made me feel a lot better about ourselves but then you just had to **** it up with what you did yesterday and today. Seriously, the only people that made me happy this summer were my friends and surprisingly enough.. YOUR FRIENDS. They were there for me while you gave up on me. You said you would change well, I barely see any difference.

TY

I still seem to have nightmares from things in the past, i honestly need to forget what has happened back then, but somehow i cant. However i really want to forget it and just move along without getting these nightmares, but so for im moving on with them :(

Sirfetch’d

You mean so much to me and you don't even know it. You may not even know my name, but one day I will have the confidence to talk to ya!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Dear Anonymous,

There's so much I want to say to you, but I'd rather punch you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

That took so long to do, and I know it's no big deal to you, but it is to me and I wish it wasn't. I feel so lame and I wish simple things like that weren't such a struggle. I'm really nervous about tomorrow night and I'm really hoping I can be a part of this...try not to like...stare at me when I'm talking. Tell everyone else that too tbh. That'd help a lot haha.

Dear Anonymous,

It didn't really hit me til tonight how much I missed you, especially when I heard your voice. I hope you're doing well. You sure seem to be, and that's all I want for you.

Dear Anonymous,

I could never stay mad. Thank you for being you. I love you, so so much.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a grown man. Don't talk **** about me when I'm not around, especially when you're around someone that will tell me anyway. I moved out to get away from you, and I didn't want to come back here. There wasn't anywhere else for me to go. So don't make it sound like a crime that I came back. I'm not Jesus Christ or a doctor. I can't help it that the person I lived with died, and that being said, it makes it all the worse that you say that about me. As soon as I have the funds and friends, I will be out of your hair. Don't you dare worry.

And PS: I know more **** about you, but I have the decency to not talk about it to your family. Now, how would that make you feel if I did? Not too good, huh? Push my buttons more and try me. Don't think I won't tell them. I damn well should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back