• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
It's either your bandwidth or the server the file is being downloaded from. Make sure its the only thing you're downloading, so stop any torrents or other downloads for the time being.

If that's not the issue, then the game needs to be re-uploaded somewhere you can download it.

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
Years
I am also having a problem downloading. It finishes early and then when I try to extract the folder it tells me that it is invalid. 2.49 MB is all that it downloads and I have nothing else downloading on my computer and the internet at my house is fairly good and has never given me a problem on here before.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I'm downloading it now and will mirror it to Mediafire.

EDIT: I stop at about 6.3MB. It definitely is not you guys.

@OP, I suggest you mirror this on some file sharing sites, I recommend Mega and Mediafire.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'll go ahead and put up a mirror for the next release (which is pretty soon. c: )
I dunno why our host would be having trouble though, we've got unlimited space/bandwidth, but they may have just been having trouble recently? idk. I'll see if I can find anything that's up with it.

Years
I'll go ahead and put up a mirror for the next release (which is pretty soon. c: )
I dunno why our host would be having trouble though, we've got unlimited space/bandwidth, but they may have just been having trouble recently? idk. I'll see if I can find anything that's up with it.
(which is pretty soon. c: )
(which is pretty soon. c: )
pretty soon

Yay! I can't wait for it!! ^^
(But I thought you said in an old post that the next release will be during July or is my memory playing Tricks to me again? -.-)

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
Years
I'm really loving this game and enjoying the dialogue. I happened upon a shiny Trubbish and caught it so I am very happy that you've included shiny Pokemon into the game! :)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Kura- That'd be your memory o-o That's way too long.

And in fact, don't look now, but the first post is updated with Episode 8. c:

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Any chance of giving the allied trainers in double battles more than one pokemon? Cause my rivals Pignite is useless against Eclipse and Aster's team.(Under the Great Staircase Battle)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Can anyone else confirm that? I've had problems with that area during the beta but not at that particular moment, and those errors were rather annoying because they had the distinction of showing up only for people who were not me or anyone I'd had helped patch.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
The freezing happened here too. As soon as Charlotte stands next to Cain, you can't move or pause. The music still plays though..

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Okay, regarding the freeze around Charlotte, it's just a temporary fix, but one of the users on my forum said he was able to fix it just by leaving and reentering the building before that scene. I dunno -why- that would work, but it has for a couple others who tried it.

I'll see if I can patch up the download when I get home tonight.

Monty-So you should have one Pokemon Reborn Folder from Episode 7 and one you just downloaded-, just drag the contents of the new one into the old one,and choose to overwrite ALL the things

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Downloads should be patched, sorry about that.
I haven't stuck an upgrade anywhere yet, seeing as how I only just added an additional Link Stone, but I think we can get one soon.

Years
@ligerre, the 2nd Link Stone is hidden at the start of the new area.
I don't think you'll answer this question, but I'll ask it anyway. xD Does it matter to choose wether to fight the Doctor or Sirius? I mean does it unlock a diffenrent content depending on which one I fight?
Also, as suggestion, since Sirius and Doctor are really tough opponents, especially Sirius, and most of us use Strength HM only thourought an HM slave, we're kinda forced to bring the HM slave to these battles. :/ Wouldn't be good to put a PC inside Yureyu HQ's building?

Anyway, reporting:
1) I, too, had the freeze with Charlotte and leaving the building before that event fixed the issue indeed.
2) Some Pokémon's sprites are not correctly positioned and/or have the "levitating shadow" such as Boldore, Gurdurr, Grovyle, Lanturn, ... (See the picture below - I am using the normal sprites version)
mini_335651Boldore.png

3) Some moves such as Dig and Softboiled have no animation.
4) Work Up apparently can miss. (The Pokémon who used it had Hustle but Status move that are used on self shouldn't miss no matter what I think.)
5) I got stuck here after pushing the rock there, I was still able to open the Menu, rid on the Bike, ... but not able to move:
6) 2 tiles that don't display correctly:
7) Some movement permission issues:

Last edited:
Back