• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Collosal Trade Center NEW POKEMON ADDED!

Collosal Trade Center v3.0 Safe Edition:

"Midnight" - Current Theme

MAKE SURE TO READ ALL RULES

tradeg.png

[FAQ] FAQ

Q: Can I have your shiny French charizard?

A: You misread my thread, after each BOLD TITLE it's no longer part of the title before it. Get it through your heads people, if you see shiny section, then foreign section, none of them are shiny unless noted to be.

[SPPT] Support

Wanna show a little support? Well, put this in your signature:

[*url=http://http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=150737][*img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2500/881239862608.png[/img][/url]

Delete the two *'s to make it work.

Locations:

[FAQ] Since too many people have problems reading my thread
[SPPT] Support Collosal Trade Center with its banner
[Intro] Introduction
[Rules] Rules - MUST READ
[UP] Upcoming pokemon - see section for details
[Pref] Our prefered way to trade
[TRADES] What we have in our trade center
[READ] How to read the trade section
[REG] Register to become a staff member here
[GIVE] Give aways will now be held on certain dates.
[JOBS] Job openings
[SERV] Our services

OPEN!

READ ALL RULES BEFORE OFFERING OR REQUESTING

Collosal Trade Center

[Intro] Let us take a brief minute to tell you about Collosal Trade Center:

You interested in trading? Well then. welcome trader, to Collosal Trade Center Inc.! Many more you may wonder, is my pokemon hacked? Can I ensure that I have safe trades? Collosal Trade Center is honest, safe, and secure.

If you wish you to claim you received a hack, please contact me ASAP with REASONING of why you think your Pokemon is hacked, I will NOT take this as a reason:
Spoiler:

An example of what I WILL take as a reason:

Spoiler:

However:

NOTE: Hacking the pokemon I trade to you and making it look like it is hacked is strictly forbidden. Do not try to give me bad rep, as far as I can tell, all of my pokemon listed are legitimate. I save copies of EVERY pokemon given to me for security reasons. And I will check what you say against my copy of the Pokemon you claim is hacked.

Thank you to those who read the introduction!

- CollosalPokemon

[Rules] Now, of course every trade center should have its own set of rules:[class] 1. We will NOT accept Arceus until the ACTUAL event comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. Please, no nonsense requests (ex. wurmple for TRU regigigas) 3. We are permitted when to accespt or decline your offer 4. You MUST have Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum AND wifi to trade. 5. PM me if it has been over 2 days since we have made a deal to trade. 6. I DO NOT TOLERATE HACKERS , if I start getting hacks from multiple people I will be forced to create a list of people who trade me hacks (In which I do NOT want to do). 7. If you think I have a hack and did not notice it, and traded it to you, please inform me ASAP. 8. No spamming or flaming what-so-ever. 9. If you ask for a Pokemon that is NOT listed on my thread, I cannot, will not, and shall NOT give it to you. 10. I DO NOT TRADE ITEMS! However, if a Pokemon is an event and has an item, I keep those on the event to keep them UT. But, if you wish for a pokemon like haunter to evolve in a trade, request I put and everstone on it! 11. Tell me: which pokemon you want of mine AND what pokemon you will offer. Upcoming Pokemon:
[UP] First of all, you may ask for these pokemon, but they may not be available for a while. Here is a list of our upcomings:
XD/Collosseum Pokemon: SHINY XD001 (SRing for it, will probably be a LONG time) Shiny XD Moltres Modest Nature Shiny Entei Shiny Suicune Average SHINY Pokemon: Shiny Azelf Shiny Swampert STAMP: Jap. STAMP Pichu **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT Jap. STAMP Absol **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT Jap. Movie events: TEST SHAYMIN Calm nature July 6, 2008 JEREMY: Jeremy Tauros **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT unless other jeremy pokemon Jeremy Psyduck **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT unless other jeremy pokemon PokemonCenter: Charmander (different nature) Whenever something is upcoming, or has been received, I will update this list.
[Pref] This is my prefered way of trading(unless we both agree otherwise) :
Event for Event Shiny for Shiny Shiny event for Shiny event Foreign for Foreign Shiny for Foreign EV for shiny EV for foreign My major wants are events, but I will consider every offer, the main event(s) I am after is: Daisuke Pokemon PC Pokemon And, of course, events or Dates I don't have [TRADES] Trades! These are the current pokemon in stock:
[READ] How To Read This Section:
T: touched BT: Barely Touched After each bold section are pokemon of that sort(example: Foreign Pokemon Are not Shiny unless noted to be) New: Pokemon is new and was added recently NFT: Not For Trade, and I mean it!!!! GTS: Recieved on the GTS or GT Never been Cloned: Never been cloned with the average ar, pokesav, hacking, etc... ONLY by my method * =Trade for most pokemon but not lower levels than the pokemon in this area **= trade for any rare pokemon(shiny or event) ***= Only trade for relatively rare events ****=Extremely hard to catch or get event/pokemon *****= No joke ONLY will trade For extremely rare events!!! Pokemon Diamond/Pearl specials: Snowpoint temple: Regigigas(lvl 70)New SHINY Regigigas(lvl 70)New Roaming: SHINY CressiliaNew LEGIT CHECKED(***) SHINY MespritNew LEGIT CHECKED(***) Pokemon Platinum Specials: Japanese: Newmoon: Darkrai (lvl 50) 12-1-2008 Modest nature HIGH Iv's Never Been Cloned (****) Roaming: Cresselia(lvl 50)(**) Mesprit(lvl 50)(**) Articuno(lvl 60)(**) Zapdos(lvl 60)(**) Moltres(lvl 60)(**) Regigigas Regi's: Registeel(lvl 30)(**) Regice(lvl 30)(**) Snowpoint Temple: Regigigas(lvl 1) Regigigas(lvl 1) Torn World: Giratina(lvl 47)OT: JustnID No. 51326 Date: Sep. 17,2008(**) Giratina(lvl 47)(**) SHINY Giratina(lvl 47)(***) Adamant Nature HIGH IV'S - NEVER HAS BEEN CLONED Stark Mountain: Heatran(lvl 50) SHINY Heatran (lvl 50) Modest Nature HIGH IV'S - NEVER HAS BEEN CLONED Spear Pillar: Palkia(lvl 73)(T)GTS Palkia(lvl 71)(T)GTS Dialga(lvl 70) Dialga(lvl 70)New GIFT: Cynthia: Togepi EGG SHINY Togepi (Hatched) Pokemon Sapphire Specials: Cave Of Origin: Shiny Kyogre(lvl 45) Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia: Japan: Darkrai(lvl 50) Riolu(lvl 30) Manaphy EGG(its in the egg, so it will be at lvl 1 if hatched) USA: Riolu(lvl 30) Nov. 12, 2008 Shiny Manaphy(lvl 1) Nov. 11, 2008 NFT, My Birthday MISC. RANGER EGGS(they are not hatched) : French Manaphy EGG(ranger 1) Italian Manaphy EGG(ranger 1) Spanish Manaphy EGG(ranger 1) German Manaphy EGG(ranger 1) USA Manaphy EGG(ranger 1) Japan Manaphy EGG(Ranger 1) Bryant Park{COMPLETE}: Zapdos(lvl 70) Absol(lvl 70) Articuno(lvl 70) Blastoise(lvl 70) Blaziken(lvl 70) Bulbasaur(lvl 70) Charizard(lvl 70) Dragonite(lvl 70) Entei(lvl 70) Raikou(lvl 70) Suicune(lvl 70) Typhlosion(lvl 70) Tyranitar(lvl 70) Umbreon(lvl 70) Latias(lvl 70)New Latios(lvl 70)New 10 Jahre GERMANY: Entei(lvl 70)New(unsure which Jahre it is, I will check and update again) Raikou(lvl 70) New NEVER BEEN CLONED LEGIT CHECKED Suicune(lvl 70) New LEGIT + NFT Articuno(lvl 70) New LEGIT CHECKED Pokemon Journey Across America Tour{COMPLETE): Zapdos(lvl 70)New Absol(lvl 70)New Articuno(lvl 70)New Blastoise(lvl 70)New Blaziken(lvl 70)New Bulbasaur(lvl 70)New Charizard(lvl 70)New Dragonite(lvl 70)New Entei(lvl 70)New Raikou(lvl 70)New Suicune(lvl 70)New Typhlosion(lvl 70)New Tyranitar(lvl 70)New Umbreon(lvl 70)New PBR: USA: Pikachu(lvl 10)OT: PKTOPIA ID No. 06257 Hardy nature Date: Jun. 27, 2007(***) Electivire(lvl 50)OT: PKTOPIA ID No. 06257 Adamant nature Date: Sep. 25, 2007(***) Magmortar(lvl 50)OT: PKTOPIA ID No. 06257 Modest nature Date: Oct. 20, 2007(***) JAPAN: Pikachu(lvl 10)OT: PKTOPIA(in japanese) Hardy nature(***) SAIKYOU: Salamence(lvl 51)(T)(not sure if moveset is touch but probably is as its lvl was touched)(***) Magmortar(lvl 50) Electivire(lvl 50) Milotic(lvl 50) HADOU: Mew Regirock Regice Registeel Pokemon Colloseum(japan): Celebi(lvl 10)OT:アケト ID No. 31121 Rash nature(***) Pikachu Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness: USA: Zaprong(elekid) Lugia(lvl 50)(**) Lugia(lvl 50)(**) Articuno(lvl 50) Zapdos(lvl 50) Moltres(lvl 50) Japanese: Moltres(lvl 50)(**) Raikou(lvl 50)OT: (japanese) Careful nature Date:Jan. 22, 2007(T) (**) ITALY: Monte L. Ho-Oh (lvl 70) Bold nature Date: 3.23.2008 E-Reader: 12681: Mareep (Lvl 37) Mild Nature Date: 9.23.2007 NO Iv's Legit checked 08756: Scizor (lvl 50) Hasty Nature Date: 8.25.2007 NO Iv's Legit checked Pokebox{USA,ITALIAN,GERMAN, AND SPANISH SETS): Pichu Skitty Swablu Zigzagoon MATTLE: MATTLE Ho-oh(lvl 70)OT: (in japanese) Hardy nature(***) Japanese Movie Events: Regigigas: Regigigas(lvl 100)OT: テンイむら Date: July 17, 2008 Gentle nature(***) Shiny Regigigas(lvl 100)OT: テンイむら Date: June 20, 2008 Bashful nature(****) Shiny Regigigas(lvl 100)OT: テンイむら Date: June 20, 2008 Adamant nature(****) Shiny Regigigas(lvl 100)OT: テンイむら Date: June 20, 2008 Naughty nature(****) Shaymin: Shaymin(lvl 50)OT: えいがかん (****) Shiny Shaymin(lvl 50) OT: えいがかん Date: July 19, 2008 Timid Nature (*****) Manaphy: Manaphy EGG (lvl 0, will be lvl 1 when hatched) Any nature is possible NOTE: I will hatch one for you if you request a nature. Darkrai: Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: えいがかん(****) Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: えいがかん(****) TRU: Dragonite: Release: Dragonite (lvl 50) 11-8-2008 Mild Nature (Characteristic coming soon) NEVER BEEN CLONED Manaphy: TRU Manaphy(lvl 50) OT: TRU(**) Misc Pokemon Events (US): Mystery: Mystery Mew(lvl 10)OT: Mystery(**) Mystery Mew(lvl 10)OT: Mystery(**) Wishmkr: Wishmkr Jirachi(lvl 5)OT: Wishmkr(**) ROCKS: Rocks Metang(lvl 30)OT: Rocks(***) Rocks Metang(lvl 30)OT: Rocks Brave nature Date: Oct. 21, 2007 (***) Space Center: Space C Deoxys(lvl 70)OT: Space C(**) Pokemon Ranger 1: Ranger Manaphy(lvl 1)OT: Andres(***) PokePāku (PokePark): Celebi: Celebi (lvl 30) 5-21-2007 Modest Nature Good Iv's NEVER BEEN CLONED Jirachi: Jirachi (lvl 30) 10.3.2007 Bashful nature Perfect Speed Iv NEVER BEEN CLONED Jirachi (lvl 30) 11.20.2007 Bashful nature Decent Iv's NEVER BEEN CLONED Mew: Mew (lvl 30) 10.22.2007 Timid Nature Good Sp. Attack Iv NEVER BEEN CLONED ALAMOS DARKRAI: USA: Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: Alamos(****) Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: Alamos(****) Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: Alamos(****) SHINY Darkrai(lvl 50)OT: Alamos Date: May 31, 2008 Brave Nature (*****) FRANCE: Darkrai(lvl 50) NETHERLANDS: Darkrai (lvl 50) (*****) Impish Nature WON'T TRADE EASILY OR OFTEN - REQUESTED BY OWNER Darkrai (lvl 50) (*****) Naive Nature WON'T TRADE EASILY OR OFTEN - REQUESTED BY OWNER SHINY Darkrai (lvl 50) (*****) Timid Nature WON'T TRADE EASILY Austrailian: Darkrai(lvl 50) Naughty nature Jeremy{LEGIT + NFT, only for other jeremies}: Jeremy Growlithe **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Ekans **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Gengar **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Machamp **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Staryu **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Vulpix **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) Jeremy Growlithe **NO INFO PROVIDED TO PREVENT HACKERS** (*****) TCGWC: TCGWC: TCGWC Lucario(lvl 30)OT: WORLD08(****) TCGWC Pikachu(lvl 50)OT: TCGWC(***) GWC: SHINY GWC Milotic(lvl 50) (*****) Date: 10-12-2008 NEVER BEEN CLONED Daisuke Pokemon fanclub: Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi(lvl 5)OT:タナバタQuirky Nature Date: Jul. 2, 2007(***) Daisuke Starly **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT Daisuke Bidoof **NO INFO TO REDUCE HACKS** NFT MISC. EUROPE EVENTS: Aura Mew(lvl 10) OT:Aura Calm nature Date: Migrated on Sep. 8, 2007(***) Palcity(complete): Lucario(lvl 50)OT: PALCITY Date: July 15, 2007 Modest nature(***) Mew(lvl 50)OT: PALCITY Date: July 15, 2007 Quirky nature (***) Manaphy(lvl 50)OT: PALCITY Date: July 15, 2007 Hardy nature (***) SUNDAY: Pikachu Wobbuffet Syokoton Tropius(*****) NEW! NEVER BEEN CLONED! POKEMON CENTER: JAPAN: Tokyo FIRST 4 GUARANTEED LEGIT: Bellsprout OT: (Tokyo in japanese) (lvl 10) Quirky Nature Good Iv's Chansey OT: (Tokyo in Japanese) (lvl 10) Hasty Nature Decent Iv's Shellder OT: (Tokyo in japanese) (lvl 10) Hardy Nature Decent Iv's NFT Aipom OT: (Tokyo in japanese) (lvl 10) Lax Nature Good Iv's Unknown Area: Gotta Catch em' all # 3: Mantine(****) Gotta Catch em' all # 5: Chimecho(****) B-Day: Charmander (Lvl 40) OT: in Japanese (PC tokyo) Date: July 27, 2007 Mild Nature Perfect Speed Iv (****) Charmander (lvl 40) OT: in japanese Date: Date: July 28, 2007 Mild Nature Decent Iv's Yokohama: Pikachu Modest Nature NEVER BEEN CLONED (*****) PC Eievui Collection Kinen Present (PC Eevee Present): All 12/6 Eevees - WON'T TRADE OFTEN All 12/7 Eevees - WON'T TRADE OFTEN All 12/8 Eevees - WON'T TRADE OFTEN All 12/9 Eevees - WON'T TRADE OFTEN I have all the rest of them; from the Wonder card. Ask for your combination. *Received DIRECTLY from the Wonder Card by me* USA: New York: Nzone Pikachu Nov. 21, 2008 Bashful Nature (*****) Full set; ask for your combination. PCNY: B: Shedinja D : My Pokemon Ranch: USA(All OT haley): Mew(lvl 50)(**) Phione(lvl 50)(**) Aerodactyl(lvl 50)(**) Buneary(lvl 16)(**) Pikachu(lvl 20)(**) Eevee(lvl 20)(**) Shellos(lvl 20)(**) Croagunk(lvl 20)(**) Finneon(lvl 20)(**) Wynaut(lvl 1)(**) Pachirisu(lvl 10)(**) Lickitung(lvl 40)(**) Wailmer(lvl 45)(**) Combee(lvl 20)(**) Staravia(lvl 23)(**) Yanma(lvl 45)(**) Snover(lvl 41)(**) Shroomish(lvl 45)(**) Ponyta(lvl 16)(**) Miltank(lvl 48)(**) Tangela(lvl 1)(**) Vulpix(lvl 30)(**) Misc. My Pokemon Ranch(japan): Flygon(lvl 50)OT: ばば Naive nature Date: Jul. 1,2008(***) Octillery(lvl 50)OT: ごるこ Serious nature Date: Oct. 16, 2007 My Pokemon Ranch 2: Yukina: Meowth (lvl 21) OT: ゆっきーな Jolly Nature Strong Willed Good Iv's NFT Meowth (lvl 21) OT: ゆっきーな Jolly Nature Very Finicky Decent Iv's Meowth (lvl 21) OT: ゆっきーな Jolly Nature Thoroughly Cunning Decent Iv's Akiyama: Slaking (lvl 50) OT: あきやま Adamant Nature Good Iv's (****) NFT unless your with Pokemon Secure Japan: Mew(lvl 50)(**) Phione(lvl 50)(**) Aerodactyl(lvl 50)(**) Buneary(lvl 16)(**) Pikachu(lvl 20)(**) Eevee(lvl 20)(**) Shellos(lvl 20)(**) Croagunk(lvl 20)(**) Finneon(lvl 20)(**) Wynaut(lvl 1)(**) Pachirisu(lvl 10)(**) Lickitung(lvl 40)(**) Wailmer(lvl 45)(**) Combee(lvl 20)(**) Staravia(lvl 23)(**) Yanma(lvl 45)(**) Snover(lvl 41)(**) Shroomish(lvl 45)(**) Ponyta(lvl 16)(**) Miltank(lvl 48)(**) Tangela(lvl 1)(**) Vulpix(lvl 30)(**) Germany: Mew(lvl 50)(**) Phione(lvl 50)(**) Aerodactyl(lvl 50)(**) Buneary(lvl 16)(**) Pikachu(lvl 20)(**) Eevee(lvl 20)(**) Shellos(lvl 20)(**) Croagunk(lvl 20)(**) Finneon(lvl 20)(**) Wynaut(lvl 1)(**) Pachirisu(lvl 10)(**) Lickitung(lvl 40)(**) Wailmer(lvl 45)(**) Combee(lvl 20)(**) Staravia(lvl 23)(**) Yanma(lvl 45)(**) Snover(lvl 41)(**) Shroomish(lvl 45)(**) Ponyta(lvl 16)(**) Miltank(lvl 48)(**) Tangela(lvl 1)(**) Vulpix(lvl 30)(**) France: Mew(lvl 50)(**) Shiny Pokemon: Fossils: Anorith(lvl 20)(**) Lileep(lvl 20)(**) Bred(ALL ARE Legit checked) : SHINY Bagon(lvl 1) Modest Nature (Perfect IV's) SHINY Eevee(lvl 1) Docile Nature (Perfect IV's) Other: SHINY Weavile SHINY Pinsir SHINY Absol SHINY Umbreon Docile nature (perfect iv's) SHINY Spiritomb Relaxed Nature (high Iv's) SHINY Shuckle SHINY Makuhita SHINY Drapion (Lvl 60) Shiny male jolly starly (lvl 3) Shiny male sentret (lvl 3) (keen eye ability) Shiny Chimchar Lv.1 Male/Naughty (with an Egg move) Lax Shiny Lickitung Jolly Male Shiny Sneasel Foreign Pokemon(THEY ARE NOT FAN-MADE AND THEY ARE NOT EVENTS)They are legit: JAPANESE Ambipom(lvl 57)(T)(**) FRENCH Glameow(lvl 40)(**) JAPANESE Rayquaza(lvl 71)(T)(**) JAPANESE Milotic(lvl 100)(T)(**) JAPANESE Registeel(lvl 41)(T)(**) JAPANESE Registeel(lvl 40)(T)(**) JAPANESE Regice(lvl 40)(**) JAPANESE Latias(lvl 40)(BT)(**) JAPANESE Latios(lvl 89)(T)(**) JAPANESE Raikou(lvl 100)(T)(**) FRENCH Charizard(lvl 36)(T)(**) Special Foreign: SHINY GERMAN Exeggute "OWEI" UT (lvl 1) Bashful nature (****) SHINY Japanese Golem(lvl 41)(T)(**) Shiny France Lapras (lvl 1) Ev'd Pokemon: Shiny Tyranitar(lvl 100) HIDDEN POWER POKEMON: GROUND: Alakazam (lvl 84) Power 68 Collosal Trade Center Staff: Collosalpokemon - Creator, event and such trader SFSKabam - Staff member, Ev trainer Neku_Sakuraba - Staff Member, Event collector, Ev Trainer Mence Master - Staff member, Ev Trainer,Chainer,Shiny Breeder Job Openings: If you would like to work with me (not for me), remember your not anyone's slave, just fill out this form and send in a PM please:
Spoiler:
[JOBS]Here is a beginning list of jobs:
Spoiler:
[GIVE] Give aways: Okay, I guess the thread has gotten popular enough to make one of these, so on certain dates we will have give aways, sometimes events, sometimes shiny, and others, but DON'T ASK WHEN THE NEXT GIVE AWAY WILL BE. Pokemon: Date: Extra notes:
[SERV] Services:
Powerhouse PokeTRAINER : A training service in which CTC ev trains your pokemon, here is the format to offer in, use it or be ignored until you use it: Pokemon you want trained: To level(s): What your offering: Ev's you would like: Cloning: I have an EXTREMELY special way to clone, NO AR, NO GTS, NO CHEATS, NO HACKS, NO RISKS. So if you would like me to clone one or more pokemon simply ask, tell me which pokemon(1 or more)how many of each, and that you would like me to clone them.I only ask for one thing in return, a copy of the pokemon(1 or more) I clone for you. In fact, I will even give you events to hold on to, just to prove I am no scam, so if you loose events or anything, I loose mine as well! I just want to prove my honesty, about this, as many people get pokemon stolen, BUT I DO NOT STEAL AND I WILL NOT TOUCH YOUR POKEMON, SO I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU. I have recently realized adding a form sort of thing is probably the best way for me to deal with these, so follow this or be ignored until you put it in this format: Your message: Your pokemon: How many: Will you use my rules (Yes the ONLY way I will clone for you): EXAMPLE: Your message: Hey, I was wondering if you could clone a few pokemon for me! Your pokemon: GWC Milotic UT, Shiny Golem T (Lv. 67), and Arumia Darkrai UT. How many: 4 GWC, 2 Golem, 5 Darkrai. Will you use my rules: Yes PLATINUM MOVE TUTOR: For those of you without platinum, I can tutor your pokemon special move with the platinum move tutor, if you have any questions or comments, send them in pm form, please. Use this format for requesting a platinum move tutor: Pokemon: Moves to tutor: Moves to delete: Offer(s): EXAMPLE: Pokemon: Golem, Honchkrow Moves: Earthpower (Golem), Heat wave (Honchkrow) Moves to delete: Rock Throw (Golem), Wing attack (Honchkrow) Offer(s): Shiny Gliscor Iv Breeding: Need a pokemon with certain Iv's? Come here because we breed em'! If you have any questions post them here! Legit Checker: Need a pokemon checked to see if its legit or or not? You came to the right place, I will do it for free and give you some of my pokemon to hold because I don't want to be known as a theif, infact I want to be a trusted member, and someday be trusted enough to clone and legit check without needing to allow people to hold onto my events. Here is a list of features I will be able to provide you with: Origin(original location like sinnoh, kanto, etc...) Legitimacy Hidden Power type and its power

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Ok well lemme give you a list of what shinys and events i can offer:

shinys:

UT shiny munchlax
UT shiny golem (it was gravler, but trade evolved)
UT shiny Alakazam (same as above)
UT shiny houndoom

events:

UT Gamestp Deoxys: Adamant, Timid, and Lonely nature. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
Ranger Manaphy Egg
UT Movie Regegigas: Modest, Naive, Rash, Timid, Gentle natures. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
UT Shiny Movie Regegigas: Adamant, Bashful, Naughty natures. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
UT Movie Shaymin: Adament, Brave, Relaxed natures. Date: Jul. 26th, 2008
UT Shiny Movie Regegigas: Hardy nature. Date: Jul. 26th, 2008
UT ALAMOS/ Nintendo World Darkrai: Lonely nature. Date: Jun. 1st, 2008

Interested in any?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Ok well lemme give you a list of what shinys and events i can offer:

shinys:

UT shiny munchlax
UT shiny golem (it was gravler, but trade evolved)
UT shiny Alakazam (same as above)
UT shiny houndoom

events:

UT Gamestp Deoxys: Adamant, Timid, and Lonely nature. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
Ranger Manaphy Egg
UT Movie Regegigas: Modest, Naive, Rash, Timid, Gentle natures. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
UT Shiny Movie Regegigas: Adamant, Bashful, Naughty natures. Date: Jun. 20th, 2008
UT Movie Shaymin: Adament, Brave, Relaxed natures. Date: Jul. 26th, 2008
UT Shiny Movie Regegigas: Hardy nature. Date: Jul. 26th, 2008
UT ALAMOS/ Nintendo World Darkrai: Lonely nature. Date: Jun. 1st, 2008

Interested in any?

Are they all Legit? and also what do you want for them?

MyLittleShop

Years
Yeah they are all legit. The pokemon that caught my eye are:

Pokemon Ranch Mew & Phione - Only willing to trade a shiny for these
Space C Deoxys
Wishmakr Jirachi
TRU Manaphy
Alamos Darkrai (what country?)
Mystry Mew - Only willing to trade Ranger Manaphy Egg
PBR Pikachu
PBR Electivire
PBR Magmortar

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I'm interested in you shiny Japanese Latias. Is it completely UT? (no exp, no levels gained, no evs, no extra ribbons, never had pokerus, basically as if it was just caught)

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Yeah they are all legit. The pokemon that caught my eye are:

Pokemon Ranch Mew & Phione - Only willing to trade a shiny for these
Space C Deoxys
Wishmakr Jirachi
TRU Manaphy
Alamos Darkrai (what country?)
Mystry Mew - Only willing to trade Ranger Manaphy Egg
PBR Pikachu
PBR Electivire
PBR Magmortar

The Darkrai is US...and how about the Jirachi(I can make it any level from 25 to 100 with a custom moveset from its learnable moves) for the movie shaymin?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
I'm interested in you shiny Japanese Latias. Is it completely UT? (no exp, no levels gained, no evs, no extra ribbons, never had pokerus, basically as if it was just caught)

Sorry for not making a note of how to read the post...you misread it, each section is cut off from each section, the latios isn't shiny because its in the foreign section(if it was noted to be shiny it would be...just like the golem was noted japanese even though it was in the shiny section).

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Sorry for not making a note of how to read the post...you misread it, each section is cut off from each section, the latios isn't shiny because its in the foreign section(if it was noted to be shiny it would be...just like the golem was noted japanese even though it was in the shiny section).

my bad for reading the post wrong :P

btw, you sure the regis are not from an event? very possible they are from Japanese Hadou (wave) event.

MyLittleShop

Years
Ok so i will trade:

My shiny Alakazam and Golem for your Ranch Mew and Phione
Gamestp Deoxys for Space C Deoxys
Ranger manaphy egg for Mystry Mew

And all 3 shiny movie regegigas for:
PBR Pikachu
PBR Electivire
PBR Magmortar

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Ok so i will trade:

My shiny Alakazam and Golem for your Ranch Mew and Phione
Gamestp Deoxys for Space C Deoxys
Ranger manaphy egg for Mystry Mew

And all 3 shiny movie regegigas for:
PBR Pikachu
PBR Electivire
PBR Magmortar

Are all your regigigas legit, because it seems impossible that you got them all shiny.

MyLittleShop

Years
You can get shiny events if your some of the first to get them. I can't garuntee that they are not clones but i can garuntee they are legit.

Back