• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
hi, I'm Aragorn! you'll mostly see me in RP's and reading fanfics (:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Ah, well I'm sure you will be satisfied with the RP's and fan fictions you find here, Aragorn! Welcome to the Pokecommunity.

Personally, I do not roleplay or write, but I have heard good things about those sections in my stay here. I'm sure they will be quite happy to have you over there. After all, who wouldn't enjoy one more person offering advice and giving fresh meat to those who seek to give advice! xD

I hope you have a wonderful stay here at the ol' PC. I tend to have a rather abundant amount of fun around here, I'm sure you will as well.

Take care and I hope to see you around the boards.
(Excluding RP boards... I fear to tred there. xD)

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC Aragorn199!

Ahh...RPing and fanfics are some of PC's specialties! I think you'll enjoy yourself here =)

And I can tell by your avatar that you're a Fire Emblem fan! Awesome...I love those games ^_^

I hope to see you around the forums a bit, although I rarely venture into RPing or the fanfic section =X....But have fun none-the-less! =P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Welcome! It's been a while since someone with a username based on The Lord of The Rings has registered.

And hopefully I'll run into you around those boards. If you make a roleplay, I'll contemplate joining, alright?

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
heh..., its like the Pokemon crater all over again! Plant360 and I were right in coming here.

NOTE: I'm Ganon from crater.

Last edited:
Back