• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Have to agree with you on that. In the first posts Wichu told us more than he needed to. Anyways the game's still looking exceptionally good, I'm one of the many that can't wait 'till the game comes out...hope it does soon.

Acctually it's been a while since I've seen any critics or comments on the acctual game, most of the recent posts are with people implementing their own ideas into the game.
Screenshot303.png

In your battle scene the only thing that is a bit confusing (for me at least) is the percentage right next to the level. For my taste its a bit too close to the level so it could be mistaken for 1189%, that's what I though when I first saw it. Also what happens when the level reaches a 3 digit number.

After level 100, Pokemon don't level up anymore. :)

Also, Wichu, I fixed my move that I made. Here it is revised:

Move Name: Plague
Move Type: Bug
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85
PP: 10
Effect: May cause foe to flinch. (30%)
Description: Summons a swarm of bug pokemon to attack the foe(s).
Category: Special
This is a field move, meaning it affects all pokemon on the field other than the user.

The animation will still be the same. A bunch of tiny black dots with wings (like flies) come in from the left (in dispersed columns that go from top to bottom) and fly across the screen. This way, they cover all pokemon on the field, and it looks like a real swarm.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yes, but if it can't level up anymore, the %-meter should only have one digit:0, right?

Anyway, the game is looking great, can't wait to see more of your stunning work ;)

//44tim44

You are right. Why didn't I ever think of that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I am going to change the battle boxes; I noticed that too. When a Pokémon levels up, its Exp. is temporarily 100%, which overlaps the level. And the attack description scrolls :)

Miss Mocca

Free Spirit
Years
Aww! Now I'm all boosted and ready to try it out! But it's not out yet... *sigh*
It looks amazingly brilliant though. I like what you did with the shadows on the houses as well as the start menu, really great!

~Miss Mocca

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2010
looks interesting, if you want some idea for attacks I have five, if you want them go ahead and use them

Name: Talon Strike
Type: FLY
Physical
Power/Accuaracy : 35/100
PP: 40
No secondary effect, good for low level Pokemon to use

Name: Overload
Type: STL
Physical
Power/Accuaracy 150/100
PP: 5
The turn after this attack is used, the user faints

Name: Stone Foot
Type: ROCK
Physical
Power/Accuaracy: 90/95
PP: 10
Has high critical hit chance, about 20% - 30%

Name: Ink Spread
Type: PSN
Status
Power/Accuaracy: --/90
PP: 20
Increases the power of fire time moves to 150% normal strength (60 - 90)

Name: Temperture Drop
Type: ICE
Special
Power/Accuaracy: 70/90
PP: 25
In a double battle, it hits both enemies and the partner

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
haha good luck this game is amazing have you actually read it dont be so arragent you just made yourself look like an a** by saying that ;)

Years
Wow. This game looks absolutely sick... I love what I'm seeing. I see you need some new moves? I've had a couple of ideas for a little while.

Blitz Krieg
Type: Dark.
Special.
Power/Accuaracy : 120/85
Effect: May lower the foe's Sp. Defense by 2. (40%)
Description: The user annihilates the opponent with a dark aura, may greatly lower the foe's Sp. Def.
Note: This is kind of like the Fire Blast/Thunder/Blizzard of the Dark type. :P It should be taught to people like Absol and Weavile.

Toxic Eclipse
Type: Poison.
Special.
Power/Accuaracy : 160/50
Effect: Badly poisons the foe AND the user (100%). If the user/foe is Steel type, the effect is nullified.
Description: Focuses all the poison and explodes it at the opponent causing it to badly poison, but will cause the user a bad poison state as well.
Note: This move could be taught to Pokemon like Weezing and Toxicroak, while being taught in the very latter levels (at least 85).

Hope you like the ideas. Best of luck with this game, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. It looks fantastic.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I have an idea for a OHKO Fire type move. Sorry if someone suggested it already.

Incinerate
Type: Fire
Special
Power/Accuracy --/30
An extreme concentrated heat wave that may cause fainting.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey wichu i tried to copy your ground tile outdoor one though yours is better i got a good one

see my test map update in my thread

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well im no one tht actually works or belongs to this game but i think it already has a banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back