• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Line: Great Pirate Era! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Okay, this is the OOC thread for the Grand Line. Ask any questions or anything about the- *cough* not yet posted RP here. ^^;;

Pirate Crew: N/A
Captain: Takato / / / DeathSpector
First Mate: Chiba / / / Niwa
Navigator: Presia / / / Origin
Cook: Domovi / / / Shiney
Doctor: Kaede / / / Bijou
Gunner: Ichigo / / / Mikuru
Shipwright: Jaque / / / Bijou

UPDATES:

-RP Begins- Island/Town: First Poster decide's what Town we're in. A few of us may already be in the Crew, (Captain, First Mate) but one or two may newly join. Only one or two though, because we need to get to Logue Town as quickly as possible.

-First Posts-

Jaque= Lost in Cocoyashi, standing at the edge of the marketplace, waiting for crew member's to find him and help him find the ship.
Kaede= In the marketplace, shopping for medicial good's. Mood: Not a happy camper. Advice: Step away, from the Doctor. xD
Chiba= Ultimate Destination: Loguetown, Headed for Jak to offer him some help.
Ichigo= In the marketplace, heading for Jak.
Takato= Somewhere in a random gully with a tabby cat, sword drawn.

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Interested to know,when is a good time to start the story?Are we awaiting more crews and/or more positions for a crew?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Niwa: We'll probably start this afternoon! ^^ Btw, can you add just a tad more to your personality? It looks really short because of your small text. ^^;;

Deathspector: It's fine. You can think of a Pirate Crew name and post it up here. If somebody doesn't like it, speak up.

JBCBlank: I've discussed your RPing skills and your sign-up with the co-owner's of the RP and I'm sorry, but you're officially Declined.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
And, we start.

Mikuru-chan: Finish your history as soon as possible, then you can post. ^^
And, I can't remember if anyone else needed to finish their sign-up's, but don't post until those are finished.

Deathspector: Again, just a reminder, but the Pirate Crew name is up to you. We'll need that for all of us to fully complete our sign-up's. xDD *Pirate Crew: N/A* xD

JBC: I've changed my mind. See the actual thread for my final decision, if you'd still like to join.

Update's are posted on the first post.

LSU's are accepted, but they cannot be apart of a Pirate Crew until they run into the Pirate Crew. The LSU's will be treated as NPC's played by one person, and will somehow interact with a Pirate Crew of your choosing, until they are offered a position, or can think of a new one to join an already full Pirate Crew. ^^ Complicated, ne?

Lets pretend that this RP is a boat. NPC's are the people that make the ship float. So, don't hesitate to make NPC's, but I don't want a billion of them. Just a universal one that everyone can control at each town, so that we have a reason to stay for a day or two or whatever. We can discuss NPC's that have a lot of depth to them here. ^^

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Niwa: We'll probably start this afternoon! ^^ Btw, can you add just a tad more to your personality? It looks really short because of your small text. ^^;;

Deathspector: It's fine. You can think of a Pirate Crew name and post it up here. If somebody doesn't like it, speak up.

JBCBlank: I've discussed your RPing skills and your sign-up with the co-owner's of the RP and I'm sorry, but you're officially Declined.

Yea no problem,i do agree that it could use a bit more detail

--Edited RP Character

Also,when you say NPC's,basically anyone,or do they have to be part a pirate crew,perhaps a random villian?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Uhmm....Basically anyone, really. ^^ Civilian, Pirate, Marine (I don't encourage this.), Bounty Hunter, whatever you like. Just people who keep the RP going, people that everyone can control.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years

*Looks Pathetic.*
JBC: I've changed my mind. See the actual thread for my final decision, if you'd still like to join.
*Jumps for joy*
Ok let me get a good Sign up, I'll keep the same char, just change the stuff that needs changing.
be back in a flash

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
Years
Sorry for acting like a real idiot, but when you say Pirate Crew you do mean the name of the ship, don't you? Or is it something else. I know this is only postponing the RP, but I don't completely understand it. I'll go and put the name of the ship in my sign-up form, but I'll go and edit it if this is wrong...

DS

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
^^ That's okay, I know that it's never directly addressed, but Luffy's Pirate Crew is called 'The Straw Hat Pirates' but his ship is called the 'Going Merry'.

If you want, we could be the 'Black Dragon Pirates' or 'Dragon Pirates' or whatever. xD It doesn't have to match the ship, but it can.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
Years
^^ That's okay, I know that it's never directly addressed, but Luffy's Pirate Crew is called 'The Straw Hat Pirates' but his ship is called the 'Going Merry'.

If you want, we could be the 'Black Dragon Pirates' or 'Dragon Pirates' or whatever. xD It doesn't have to match the ship, but it can.

I've decided to be completely original and call us "Black Dragon Pirates". Oh yeah, no one would have seen that coming. And our jolly roger is the image of a black dragon with bones crossing underneath it! OMG, I am so amazing at coming up with original stuff. (For those of you who do not know what sarcasm is, that was an example).

DS

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
AtteeeeenSHUN!!

Regardless of what Deathspector said about the crew only having two other people on it, I believe I said in the first post that there would be TWO maximum that would be allowed to be a fresh new crew member. Those spots have already been taken:

Chiba-- Niwa
Ichigo-- Mikuru-chan.

So for your status', please, no more civilians. I will ask you to edit in the actual thread if you miss this announcement.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I know you have DM. ^^ I've known for awhile actually.

Anyhow, do you guys want to go to Loguetown after Cocoyashi, or are there any other places you want to go?

Niwa

.Blank
Years
I know you have DM. ^^ I've known for awhile actually.

Anyhow, do you guys want to go to Loguetown after Cocoyashi, or are there any other places you want to go?

I do see some potential happening there,seeing as that is the spot where the "Pirate Kings" were executed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back