• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Are you going to do this hack properly? I have seen a lot of second-rate hacks where they just change the maps around but the events are still all in the same place. Which hacking tools are you using to make this?

EDIT: I really liked the first pokemon brown

Years
Yea, Yea, Yea, when is it comin out!??! lol, im sorry, it is just the game looks great, and im really excited about it, hey, since u r such a grrrrrreat pokemon game hacker, do you think after this, you could make the "Cloud City Version" of the game? from like sapphire or something, that would be cool, anyone else have any opinions??

FreekaZoid

Amor Eterno
Years
Originally Posted by LanceLite
it better come out fast..... and where did he get FR/LG hacking tools? me want some...

*jacks out with MaxMan*
You shouldn't hurry up someone for the hack to come out fast. Like coolboy man said early in the thread, it's still in the early beginnings. Coolboyman, take all the time you need with this hack. I known it'll come out great!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Of course i will, but ive gotten alot of progress done with the beta, but it might be out sooner than you think. Im not giving a date because i dunno if it will be delayed like bronze.

Charizard Master 2003

Pokemon Master
Years
Coolboyman said:
Of course i will, but ive gotten alot of progress done with the beta, but it might be out sooner than you think. Im not giving a date because i dunno if it will be delayed like bronze.

Hey, take your time, dude.

It would be cool if you could put all the legendaries in the game. Not to mention Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Here are 3 Brand new Screenshots!

1. Between Merson City and the route below it that leads to South Rijon
2. Getting soaked on Route 53!
3. Going to the Merson Cave

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice screens! Like everyone said, please take your time and make this great!

nova

pokemon brown GB was great thisll be thirty times better, i hope i ant wait :4: ROAAAR lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back