• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Baby, Wait and See!~ The Utada Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Beautiful World is new? = O I have it on my iPod, but I didn't know it was new. I didn't know she has a new album. More songs to try~ ><

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I actually like "Easy Breezy". But I agree that maybe she shouldn't use that song as it's first single. Omg, "Beautiful World" and "Boku Wa Kuma" are great too. I am looking forward to listen her newest English album.

Does anyone have any of her CDs? I got one! I got her Greatest Hits Vol 1. ^^

I have that one too. Its a great CD!

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
Hey Can i join please!!!!!!!! I just love her music! My favorite song is "Simple and Clean"!!!!!!!
Added;;
J'adore "Simple and Clean" aussi! I just don't like the Godson Remix.

Beautiful World is new? = O I have it on my iPod, but I didn't know it was new. I didn't know she has a new album. More songs to try~ ><

New, as in, it was on her newest album. I think it was released as a single long before the album actually came out though.

Does anyone have any of her CDs? I got one! I got her Greatest Hits Vol 1. ^^

I wish I had some of her CDs, but alas, I only have MP3s. I do have Utada United, though! It is truly the most amazing concert I've ever seen!

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I have that one too. Its a great CD!
Yep, it is pretty awesome! I am hoping to get her other CDs. But the import price kills me. ;_; So I for right now I have her greatest hits.

Kawaii said:
I wish I had some of her CDs, but alas, I only have MP3s. I do have Utada United, though! It is truly the most amazing concert I've ever seen!
Hey at least you got some of her music. ^^ I got a few of MP3s as well, mostly from her newest stuff. Oh wow, you got see her concert?! You are so lucky!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
What? She made a Volume 2?!! Awww, I need to get that one then as well. I only got Volume 1. I bet in Volume 2 it has songs from Distance to Ultra Blue. You are lucky you got Volume 2. =D

Years
Nope, it doesn't have those. Here's the list:

Traveling remix
Hikari remix
Hikari remix
Hikari original w/o vocals
Sakura Drops
Letters
Colors
Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau Koro
Be My Last
Simple and Clean remix
Simple and Clean original
Passion
Passion ~after the battle~

Blitzballer

Years
Nope, it doesn't have those. Here's the list:

Traveling remix
Hikari remix
Hikari remix
Hikari original w/o vocals
Sakura Drops
Letters
Colors
Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau Koro
Be My Last
Simple and Clean remix
Simple and Clean original
Passion
Passion ~after the battle~

Okayyy, Vol. 2 just made my Christmas Wish-List! Be My Last was sooo sad played in Utada United.

I'm just waiting for Utada to say something about her new English album!! Does anyone know if it's actually confirmed that she's making one? I know Wikipedia says it, as do a few fansites, but has she or the record company said anything?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I got some of those song already. I don't have the Simple or Clean mixes though. =O I will need to get Volume 2 then.

Hmmm...I guess what you read from Wiki that is all there is. Because I keep up her news in Wiki. I could check to see if she is working on her newest English Album. I bet she is. She has to be in New York to work on it. And I heard she was there recently. But I know I am wrong. D: I need find out when it is coming out as well. I want to know. XD

Blitzballer

Years
Dunno if I'm allowed to post, but...

HIKKI RELEASED HER NEW ENGLISH SINGLEEEEE!

It's titled "Come Back to Me" and can be found on her new Myspace. Personally, I think it definitely has an American appeal and could even get some mainstream play time. We can only hope!

Her new album is set for a March release, first in Japan, then the US. All this info is on her Wiki. I'm totally excited since this is an English album. How 'bout you guys?

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Dunno if I'm allowed to post, but...

HIKKI RELEASED HER NEW ENGLISH SINGLEEEEE!

It's titled "Come Back to Me" and can be found on her new Myspace. Personally, I think it definitely has an American appeal and could even get some mainstream play time. We can only hope!

Her new album is set for a March release, first in Japan, then the US. All this info is on her Wiki. I'm totally excited since this is an English album. How 'bout you guys?

I'm very excited. That is a really cool song. I just can't wait for her new album to come out. I think that song, "Come Back to Me" is really a amazing, and would make it big, so I agree with you.

Years
Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. You can make a new club.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back