• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have all my PMs still lol I dont delete them. I had to before I was a supporter and got the increased PM space :/

Cid

Years
I also make it a habit to not delete PMs (even though I had to like once before supportership, iirc) because again, memories. Although there's like a meager 174 messages in my inbox right now, so I suppose it's not really a problem, haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't even been on PC (with an account) for an entire month and I already have 77 messages. :T
Most are from organizing trades with people here, honestly. I don't really talk to people often via PM or VM...usually just on threads; most of which are mine.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have a storage capacity of 65,535 PM's. I wish I had been promoted a bit earlier because I had hit the 1,700 smod limit and had had to delete some of my old ones :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I have 334/500 in my inbox now, but since I really only use PM's for one purpose, I don't think I'll be running out anytime soon.

I can be slow at deleting messages from my PC inbox, but I hardly ever delete stuff from my email inbox - I still have emails dating back to 2002. Sometimes it's fun to read over old emails, actually :P

Years
I have 227/500 as we speak.

I don't tend to PM people that much, unless it's something I want to speak about personally or something that I think would be necessary to PM over other types of communication; both of which I don't come across regularly. I like having a larger PM box, it's handy and you don't need to really bother deleting messages, makes life a lot easier.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have....8/150 PMs at the moment lol. I used to have about 18 or so, but I deleted some of them. I delete messages that have no relevance to me at the moment, plus I like seeing more green instead of red. I don't really use PMs as well as hardly receive any, so I won't be running out of space anytime soon. But yeah, I just like spring-cleaning my inbox haha.

Years
I have 642/2000 in my PM space.

At some point after being promoted, my PM space changed to this from some smaller number (I wanna say 1000, though). No idea why or when, though, and I actually cleared out my PM inbox a few times before being promoted.

Cid

Years
I can be slow at deleting messages from my PC inbox, but I hardly ever delete stuff from my email inbox - I still have emails dating back to 2002. Sometimes it's fun to read over old emails, actually :P
I'm like this, too. Although my earliest email account was quickly replaced by my longest running one after a month of creating it. I don't even know why I forgot my password for that account so quickly. I must have been such a scatterbrain back then. Although I'm still pretty forgetful now, so I have no right to describe past me like that, haha.

But yeah, just like how I love reading old PMs to recall some good (and bad) memories, my email account reminded me of some good times, too. Some of the earliest I've accounted for was from like mid-2007? Interestingly, when I recently went through it, I noticed how I typed in my email replies to my old buddies (you know, back when emails were actually used for casual, long-distance communication) exactly like how I did when I first joined PC. Which I think is cute.

Years
I always end up deleting PMs unless if it was interesting like the ones Diab_Low sent me back in July when Counterfeit pulled that joke on me.

However, even though my supporter tier can store a lot, I disabled my PMs for now and mainly communicate via VM.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
When I came back last year, I had over 3,000 PMs. Granted, about 95% of these were reports before the new system came in, but my inbox was veeeeeeeery full accordingly. I had to delete a whole bunch of stuff, and while it would have been a good move to save all of the non-report PMs, I just deleted them all in one fell swoop, unfortunately. Ah well... life goes on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Apparently I don't take pleasure in keeping old PMs because the oldest PM I have is the PM I got for getting Other Trivia a few weeks after I was promoted and given Pokemon Trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back