• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Not trying to be off topic but,
Mudkiphatching2.gif
Mudkipz
Anyway, is Showdown free? And is it the same as PO?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hahaha. Yesh, well. I don't really know how to explain it!
A "Baby Pokémon" well called is a Pokémon who has a Baby Stage, a under-evolution.
But yeah, some Pokémon, I mean, too many Pokémon are born in the first stage, and not to a Baby stage D:
Just imagine whatabut for Onyx in a Baby stage Bwahahah.

So, for information.
Pokémon Showdown (linked above) is totally free. Instead of PO, you don't have to download something. But in my opinion, it is more easy to use PO (Pokémon Online). But I think people won't join my Tournament if I ask them to download something to participate. So Pokémon Showdown sounds better for the moment d:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Ya I know... But idk y Larvesta isn't a baby pokemon if you get an egg of it.
If you were able to make a baby form of a pokemon, which would it be?
Definitely Kangaskhan. Cmon, it clearly has a baby in its pouch, but we never got a pokemon of it. Also, it's cute.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hahaha. Yesh, well. I don't really know how to explain it!
A "Baby Pokémon" well called is a Pokémon who has a Baby Stage, a under-evolution.
But yeah, some Pokémon, I mean, too many Pokémon are born in the first stage, and not to a Baby stage D:
Just imagine whatabut for Onyx in a Baby stage Bwahahah.

A characteristic of baby Pokémon is they can't breed. Otherwise we'd get as you said, baby Onix, Lickitung and Tangela.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Ya I know... But idk y Larvesta isn't a baby pokemon if you get an egg of it.
If you were able to make a baby form of a pokemon, which would it be?
Definitely Kangaskhan. Cmon, it clearly has a baby in its pouch, but we never got a pokemon of it. Also, it's cute.

Definitely, I would love some upgrades about Baby Pokémon. To be honest its still confusing me.
Like as you said, Kangaskhan as a baby form of itself, I don't even understand why they didn't made a Baby form of it in the Pokédex data.

A characteristic of baby Pokémon is they can't breed. Otherwise we'd get as you said, baby Onix, Lickitung and Tangela.
Exatcly. You're right, I explained myself in a bad way :c

Sooo... For who, who wants to participate for our Valentine's day Tournament, they have to tell me what kind of time zone they have, to fix an hour. I'm leaving in Ukraine, so it is +2 GMT.
What about you guys?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I live in Montreal which is... Eastern Time Zone? But I'm 6 hours behind you, Galoria, if it makes things easier for you.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I did some calculations recently. I'm in the GMT, so LilLJz1234 is 5 hours behind and Galoria is 2 hours ahead. And it's 9:33 when I'm typing this

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Damn. Vapoeron7, maybe for the next event? Like the Easter Eggs thehehe. c:

Sooo here is it.
The event will start for tomorrow.
At:

LilJz1234: 12:00 PM -5 GMT
Galoria: 7:00 PM +2 GMT
Chaos Fork: 5:00 PM 0 GMT
Rainerman3: 7:00 PM +2 GMT

Tell me if it is not ok for you.
The event is still open, so members can still participate on it!
Don't forget to make your own team guys <3

Last edited:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Well good luck guys, I don't know when the competition will exactly be at my time, so I may not make it...
Edit: I'm so tired that I can't read...
Question: If you were able to make a baby form for a pokemon, which would it be?
Hmm... I think I would make... Lapras and maybe Miltank? Since I don't really like pokemon that only have one form. So them having pre-evolutions would be cool.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Valentine's day tournament !
360.png

The day has come! Take care, our little things wants to fight right now!
Here we go, the Tournament starting now!

Participants:

- Galoria
- Chaos Fork
- LilJz1234
- Rainerman3

First round:
Galoria [Won] vs Chaos Fork [Forfeited]
LilJz1234 [Won] vs Rainerman3 [Not came]

Final round: Galoria [Won] vs LilJz1234 [Defeated]

Ladder
Spoiler:

Click here to go to Pokémon Showdown

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hey. My Showdown's not loading so I'm cancelling my challenge. Why must WiFi be so unfair...? Sorry for not showing up :(
Anyway, good luck guys!
Edit: What. NOW IT LOADS.

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Congratz Galoria! Have a smiley face :D
(This bit is completely pointless, apart from getting rid of the text limit and to show I'm good at typing)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Thanks for the event, Galoria! I had fun~ ♥

And for the egg I'll take
865771tyrogue.png
:)

PS: It's harder to play with baby Pokemon than regular Pokemon *_*

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Congratz guys! :D Still wish I could have been there... Oh, and Gal, the egg mystery is over! I swear to god that the next egg is gonna be really hard...
Oh and question Gal! When you earn 180 points, you'll earn a random item... Wuzzat?
Edit: This battle competition made me think of a new topic!
Do you think that a baby pokemon can beat its fully evolved form?

I think that maybe they can, if you have a good moveset and have trained the baby pokemon a bit!

And I don't remember if this is a topic already or not, just tell me if it has already been a topic!

Do you want to see more legendary baby pokemon like Phione and Larvesta?
I think that it would be cool to see legendary baby pokemon, to see what those powerful pokemon look like when they are little! :3

Man I'm editing this thingy WAAY too much...
Alright, you made a refresh to the first post Gal... And whoa...
Vaporeon got a frikking Phione. o_o That's awesome...
Oh and umm Gal I think you placed Budy (Best name for the pokemon evur) in the wrong place. xD
Congratulations to Lil for getting to be a Pokemon Breeder early on! :D
Oh and I'm a bit confused here... How do my pokemon have more happiness then all of you guys's pokemon...? ME NEED EXPLANATION FROM GALORIA!

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

CURRENT TOPIC IS DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from ?

First of all, thank you for participating guys! . The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

So...! This one was really easy. As you can see, that one was easy to reconize, by its bottom color and with its white spots.

222corsola.gif

Thanks for participating!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
wZjQ5M6nlQMHunIwasjsh5uqgGKtCVhGwcoHbogUVSiCxiYoQHz124zNC+0ZercS111vi93GERBQakMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
?​

• Triston1zn & CourageHound still can take one egg. Don't forget it guys.

@LilJz1234 - Yesh it was really fun ! We can make it serious because these fights can be really hard d:

@rainerman3 - So I'll give you some explanations:
- A random item is given when you earn 180 etc... .It is a random item given to you that can rise 1% to 5% the happiness of your Pokémon.
- Oh and you're almost a Pokémon Breeder too d:
- About your happiness, it is because you won too much Egg Mystery, that why! D:

Last edited:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Oh wut? Guess it wasn't that hard... It is Skitty, I can see it by the color.
Ah, then I guess you made an error in the first post. xP Since it says that I have to get 250 points to be a pokemon breeder. :o
Ahh yeah! The egg mystery! Derp. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back