• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Pokemon in Sinnoh?

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
Years
my favorite pokemon in sinnoh would have to be electivire. I like electivire because it has decent speed and attack and great special attack power. The ability motor drive helps a lot too in battles weather its online wifi or going through the story line.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really liked Staraptor. It's a pure badass Pokemon that looks like its ready to fight at any time, it's one of the great Normal/Flying types(if not the best), and dat hair :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hmm, that's a hard one seeing that there are so many cool pokemon in Sinnoh! I would probably have to go with Lopunny, because it's uber cute and rabbits are my second favourite animal.

My top five others are Shinx, Glaceon, Leafeon, Shaymin and Azelf.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I love Buizel & Floatzel - they are my favorites from Sinnoh - mostly since I love water types and I also love weasels & otters, its what both Buizel & Floatzel are based on (they cannot be missing from any of my 4th gen games either) - my Buizel plush is always right next to me on the computer - along with many of my other sea-otter Pokemon plushies.

My other favorites of course are the feline Pokemon of Sinnoh - Glameow & Purugly, and also Shinx, Luxio, & Luxray. I love cats too.

Some of my other non-weasel, non-cats that I like from Sinnoh are (for me that deserve to get mentioned - as just naming one is almost impossible): Leafeon, Riolu/Lucario, Pachirisu, & Bidoof/Bibarel. [like them based on their design]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I like Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape. One of my favorite starter lines, because the typing fits their design and idea perfectly and I liked having it on my team in the game. I also like Piplup's line, Mime Jr, Weavile and Froslass. Mostly becase of their designs and typings!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Some of my favorite gen IV Pokemon are Luxray, Rotom, Leafeon, Glaceon, Cherrim, Mismagius, Drifloon, and Togekiss. I have plushies of Togekiss, Cherrim, and Drifloon actually. :3

Years
Sinnoh introduced so many cool and adorable Pokemon, but my notable faves include the Chimchar, Piplup, Stunky, Glameow, Starly, Snover, Buneary and Drifloon lines. And also Happiny, Ambipom and Pachirisu, so cute! And I was also a big fan of Shaymin and the Lake Guardians. Not to forget Togekiss, one of the best Serene Grace abusers out there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I like quite a variety of Pokemon from Sinnoh. I'd have to say I really like Drifloon though- it has this adorable cry that nobody can resist, it's just a cute Pokemon in general. I've always loved its simple design and it's type combination is quite unique and I've just grown attached to it.

A close favourite would be Yanmega, both of its abilities allows it to become an irritating and intimidating foe.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I really liked Infernape. It was my favorite starter in 4th Gen and it was pretty strong too. Roserade was pretty strong despite the fact of having a shallow movepool. I also really like Giratina and Arceus. :3

Years
Infernape has an awesome design which fits its typing perfectly. The other starters have really awesome designs too. Other than that, I don't really like the other ones, too many pre- and post- evolutions from other gens.

Years
Froslass: not very powerful but I like the combination of Ice and Ghost type. Goes good in my team with my absolutely favorite Pokemon Sneasel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I remember not really liking Generation IV as a whole. But eventually I grew to like quite a few Pokemon and for the most part my favorites would have to be Togekiss, Leafeon, Shinx (and evolutions), and Cherrim. ♥

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Some of my favourite Sinnoh Pokemon include: Honchkrow, Garchomp, Bronzong, Abomasnow, Torterra, Infernape and Froslass and Luxray!

Years
There weren't many Sinnoh Pokemon that I liked when they first came out (and it kept me from jumping to the 4th gen for the longest time), but after getting the chance to use a bunch of them, they really started to grow on me. If I'm limiting myself to just a couple, Empoleon, Honchkrow, Lucario, Froslass and Rotom are some of my favorites to use now.

Years
Giratina and Garchomp would be be the winners for me. I like the idea of ghost and a dragon type design, the aesthetic looks is nice. Garchomp, a land shark creature is pure awesome.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Giratina would have to be my favorite from Sinnoh. I don't know what looks more threatening, it's origin or altered form!
Gallade is another Pokemon that must be mentioned, reminds me of Scyther with his arms, currently using it through my Platinum run and it's holding it's own, many Pokemon have fainted at the end of it's blades! ;P

Back