• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh: Single & Tag Tournaments!

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
2-1 versus Cirrus, who is the first person I've ever seen break the 10000 ATK barrier with one monster XD

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
This seems pretty interesting. Anyone able to give me more details on how this actually works? Not just the contest, but the dueling programs, too? I'm not a skilled duelists or deck maker by any means, so I doubt that I'd go far, but I'd still like to test my mettle!
Basically Dueling Network allows you to build decks and (obviously) duel other players from around the world. It simulates your draw phase + deck shuffles but otherwise is mostly manual, so it's like playing in real life, just on a computer program. It's quite easy to get used to, although to my eternal embarrassment it took me quite a while to figure out how to change life points! Pro is simpler in that everything is automated, but that in itself can take getting used to.

As for the tournament, it's quite simple. We just challenge each other to matches (best 2 of 3 duels) and get a certain amount of points based on how we perform in the duels. Unfortunately I'm not the most eloquent person so I'm unsure how to explain it further!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Someone duel me I'm bored! I'm on DN as QuillboltSquirrel, or can go to YGOPro if preferred. :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Getting my butt handed to me.

Lost to Cirrus (2-0) and his Necroface. Banishing my Exodia pieces where I can't get them back. =/

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
2-0 vs Bloodex. Because Necroface is hilarious against Exodia, unfortunately.

2-0 vs AlexOzzyCake. Relatively uneventful beatdown games in both.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Can I just point out how sad it is that our topic has the most posts so far?

Seriously - Pokemon forum. And our event topic, not pokemon related, has the most posts.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ozzy and I stalled the hell out of each other, making one round last 30 minutes and eventually leading to my loss, 0-2.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Won 2-0 against SwiftSign in the single cutest duel in the history of EVER. Snow vs Kittens eeeeeeeep <3

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Just lost 2-0 to a rather insane Cirrus deck!

edit: And yes, I noticed the shameful popularity of this earlier haha.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
So we just challenge whoever we want to, right? If so, I'm open for any challenges from anyone (As long as it's on Dueling Network).

Cirrus

Years
Upon realizing the availability of the card pool... I have realized that one of my favourite decktypes is actually available to play.

Feel free to drop me a VM if interested in playing vs Agent Angel (Dragon edition).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So we just challenge whoever we want to, right? If so, I'm open for any challenges from anyone (As long as it's on Dueling Network).
You can challenge via VM, PM, this thread, Dueling Network, or anything else you choose! We could duel now if you like :D

Cirrus

Years
Just lost 2-0 to a rather insane Cirrus deck!

edit: And yes, I noticed the shameful popularity of this earlier haha.

The validity of this information has been verified. ... Yeah.

ALSO, IT APPEARS THAT DUELING NETWORK IS DOWN.

EDIT: NEVER MIND, it's back up.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Won 2-0 against SetheKing. Had issues with game 1 but managed to lead him to a giftcard.

Edit - DN is still working good for me... wait...

Yeah, it's down now.

Up again - To many people on the server, proably just randomly kicked people.

Back