• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PokéCommunity =)

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
Hi PokéCommunity.

I searched after a good forum which main topic is Pokemon. It gives plenty of such forums, but what mades for me a good first impress is the forum style and that means the user interface. This forum here has one of the best styles which i ever see in the Internet (i use "Seeds of Platinum" at the moment). Over 10.000 members seems more than good too, and thats why i registered in this forum. Other forum-activities of me in this section: Smogon and Marriland.

My hobbys are playing videogames, painting, computing, chatting and much more. I'm a loyal fan of Nintendo and my favourite game series are Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros., Metroid, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart. But when i see, that i own all Pokemon editions from R/B/Y to D/P/PL now, it seems that Pokemon is my real favourite game serie. I'm a competitive battler in Pokemon, and you can ask me for a battle, whenever you like. NU/UU/BL is my prefered mode.

Well... that should be enough for the first, when you have questions, just ask me here or via PN =)

Keep up PokeCommunity what you are and probably make some more good styles =D

PS: Yeah, how you probably noticed: My english is bad, because im german, so sorry for this =(

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
welcome! to Pokecommunity!! I personally like germans mostly because Im part german and your english is fine to me! ;)
PM or VM me if you need anything!

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2009
I actually didn't notice any poor english in your post. You're much better at English than most Americans are at other languages. So hats off to that.

And to Super Smash Bros. I still play the original for N64, since Ness was still awesome back then.

The Dragon Master Is Back

Go For It Gengar
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 2, 2009
Welcome To the Pokecommunity!
Remeber to read the rules and have fun!
Your English is Fine To Me!
Oh and I absoloutlety love Super Smash bros. BRAWL!

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
Thanks =)

PokeCommunity is really the best Pokemon-Community i've saw, but the fact, that THIS slogan will not changing, is hard... thats not a SLOGAN oO

Anyway, friendly and active members and ultra-professional forum styles for the best user-interface - what we want more? =D

PS: Maybe we can do sometime a match in Brawl =D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Nice, another competitive battler. =] I might be able to battle you whenever. =P

Anyways, welcome to PC, read rules and have fun. =D

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Welcome to PC Terra!

Have fun here and remember to check out the rules.

This is the best Pokemon forum, I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends here.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
Thanks youse! Thats means much to me, PC is an really friendly members =)

@wolFlare: Sure, just ask me in my "TERRA#493's Battle Stadium" thread ;)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
English Check: Fine!

Super Smash Bros: BRAWL!

German: What's it like to be in Germany? XD

Welcome to the PC... Read the rules, have fun, and stay active! :D

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
English Check: Fine!

Super Smash Bros: BRAWL!

German: What's it like to be in Germany? XD

Welcome to the PC... Read the rules, have fun, and stay active! :D

Thanks. What's it like to be in Germany? Honestly: I'm proud to be German, but i'm little pissed off that American will get most videoegames earlier. And i'm very pissed off that we get the least Event-Pokemon... anyway, i'm happpy with my life as an German =D =D

Back