• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Nom ★ ~ The fanclub for Pasta.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
★ Nom ★ ~ The fanclub for Pasta

Are you a lover of pasta? Do you just love the taste of all the sauces mixed in with your favourite pasta? Do you just like the look of Pasta instead? Well that this club is obviously for you! The pasta fanclub is a club for all those who love Pasta, whether it be Fettucini, Lasagne, or even Angel Hair, all lovers of Pasta are welcome here.

Spoiler:

Members:
~ Alternative
~ Pokemon Trainer Touko
~ -Lapras-
~ Meganium90
~
~
~

* Italics generally means higher-up members, such as owners, co-owners etc. *

Now for discussion to kick-start this club. :D

What's your favourite type of Pasta?
When was the last time you ate pasta?

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I bet there's more people who love pasta. <3

As for my favourite Pasta, Lasagne hits the spot for me. Either that, or Ravioli, which I haven't had in a very long time. Maybe I should buy some and make it and eat it and take a picture of it and put it up on Facebook. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
In. :)

As far as the different types go i like most of them, cannelloni would be my favourite by quite a margin though. Yum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am also in. Any type of pasta is my favorite as long as you can eat it with Alfredo sauce. :)

If I were to choose one, it would be Fettuccine.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Gonna update this group. :) And time for some more pasta discussion!

When was the last time you ate Pasta?

Probably last week. Mum was asking me what I wanted for dinner one night, which everyone would have, and I suggested Lasagne. So mum went out, and bought the things needed for it, and made it. Needless to say, it was awesome, and tasty. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
When was the last time you ate Pasta?

The last time I ate pasta was a little over a week ago. I ate Lasagna, and I made it from scratch. It turned out to be pretty good!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
MOAR TOPICS!
Share a pasta recipe. :)

Well, there's this pasta recipe I like to eat sometimes, which is completely made up. It's simply some flour, butter, milk and cheese for a sauce, and then some pasta, like spiral or roggenrola riggentoli or whatever the giant tubes are called. :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yesterday, it was a basic pasta bake thing but still good. I had some garlic bread and a nice tomato based salad with it.

Back