• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2009
K.jpg

ummmmm please comment it is my first so uh yea also can anybody tell me why it comes out so bad looking

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
look what i made weird i know i just felt like doing it comments plz
and fighting your cards missing somthing but i dont know what also the colour need some work

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
krowminitc.gif

What do you rate this TC-- made by KougaWolf
I personally would give it 9:10

It doesn't include the IDNo. and thats the only reason I dont give it 10:10
So, rate please-----

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I'd give it a 10:10, LOL

Well, when I open the request thread, I will let the people who are requesting the card decide whether they want to replace their name with their IDNo. or on my slightly updated ones (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/FTLAexamplesunani.gif) replace the rank. I will soon make a few new updates and, krow, I'll be remaking your TC to match my updated ones. The next update I'm planning is Type tags, where the background in the PK-display is a solid color, I will be replacing that with color designs representing each PKMN's type.

-Oh, well please rate my examples (They're not animated yet)-

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
kygore trainer said:
and fighting your cards missing somthing but i dont know what also the colour need some work
id like some feedback plz

Thepain0815

T3h g?rman guy
Years
My TC is in my signature *cant post links -_-" * Its my first TC ... and theres' my first GLC too *It is more a greetlist*

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
Well there is one thats all black, and the other one, you might want to take the white squares from the pokemons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
kygore trainer said:
common rate this!!!!!!!!!!!

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
Years
name:Matthew
pokemon behind trainer: mew(shiny)
pokemon:pichu munchlax chicorita cyndaquil entei ho oh (shiny)
sprite of trainer:
matty.png

badges : all
fave type: fire
background: flames
trainer id:01768
pokedex number:42
type of trainer:expert
template :any

plz can all of u make me one

matlee * smiles *

pm me it plz